Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I ordered last week at a dealership that has hit its allocation limit but have an early reservation date (7/14), would I jump those orders that have later timestamps or none at all provided they don't yet have a build date?
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could be wrong, but I think there's a ton of variables. Ideally you'd jump but it really depends on your dealership and their honesty.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I ordered last week at a dealership that has hit its allocation limit but have an early reservation date (7/14), would I jump those orders that have later timestamps or none at all provided they don't yet have a build date?
If there are identical builds, then your reservation timestamp should take priority of later orders. But all it takes is a single option (MIC, Tow, etc.) for you to be bypassed and later orders at the dealer to be picked up.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
in theory, It would depend on what you ordered when compared to everyone else. For example, if you ordered a base bronco with soft with 2.3 then you would prob get built 1st when compared to another order >> 2dr SAs with a 2.7.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could be wrong, but I think there's a ton of variables. Ideally you'd jump but it really depends on your dealership and their honesty.
How so? They don't have control over fulfillment (build time, etc) do they?

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might as well be asking a magic eight ball. Ford's system for determining what gets built seems to be powered by one.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is a lot of negativity on this forum so try your best to ignore them.

I can tell you from personal experience that I have a wildtrak on order and as soon as I dropped the hardtop and tow package, I was scheduled and jump in front of at least 20+ orders.

Last edited:

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Might as well be asking a magic eight ball. Ford's system for determining what gets built seems to be powered by one.
This right here should end the thread. You're not going to get a better answer than this.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you should
There have been several dealers who have purportedly code 99'd transfers as to not displace folks that choose them long ago. Stating they won't let people jump in front of their existing line. The final consumer would never know... Hell, you know it is likely there are dealers out there 99'ng everything in front of preferred customer reservation (be it relatives, ADM payers, good customers, what have you) and only changing them back when their preferred orders are filled. Heck, 99 them all and get clean stock to ADM without a hassle for all their allocations. 3000 plus dealers out there, it is happening someplace.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you should

There have been several dealers who have purportedly code 99'd transfers as to not displace folks that choose them long ago. Stating they won't let people jump in front of their existing line. The final consumer would never know... Hell, you know it is likely there are dealers out there 99'ng everything in front of preferred customer reservation (be it relatives, ADM payers, good customers, what have you) and only changing them back when their preferred orders are filled. Heck, 99 them all and get clean stock to ADM without a hassle for all their allocations. 3000 plus dealers out there, it is happening someplace.
99'd being what? A priority code? How do I find out how my order was coded?

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my order on 12/01/21 without a reservation at all. I had my reservation with Granger and gave up trying to get it transferred. One week later I dropped the MIC top and got scheduled the next day!! My order is for a non-Sasquatch Base 2.3L, so that probably helped as well.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a lot of negativity on this forum so try your best to ignore them.

I can tell you from personal experience that I have a wildtrak on order and as soon as I dropped the hardtop and tow package, I was scheduled and jump in front of at least 20 orders.
How do you know the place? Does a dealer see the place for your order? I mean if you change it the place is changed too?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If there are identical builds, then your reservation timestamp should take priority of later orders. But all it takes is a single option (MIC, Tow, etc.) for you to be bypassed and later orders at the dealer to be picked up.
This

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
99 code tells Ford not to build your vehicle. The code should be listed on your DORA sheet

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
adjusting your order (like removing your hardtop) does not change your place in line. BUT Ford sees the change and can select your order to be built based on available commodities and do so by skipping those in front of you who have builds with items they can't build. I hope this makes sense.

My dealer tells me everything (how many reservations they have and where you are in line). Your dealer knows where you are in line and most dealers just do not tell their customers.

How do you know the place? Does a dealer see the place for your order? I mean if you change it the place is changed too?
Sponsored

Last edited: