First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could use feedback from owners or others who have seen Cyber Orange in person. I've seen a number of pictures of CO on production rigs but they all look slightly different. I added a few links where the first post is a series of snaps. The first two are in the shade and look quite yellow. I like. The third is in the sun and is starting to look a little gold but still meets my expectations. The fourth picture is gold, with no yellow at all. I know this is a dynamic color and many factors will change its appearance but, from these pictures, which is the most realistic?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ds-at-tenvoorde-ford-in-saint-cloud-mn.19989/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/local-dealer-got-their-demo.19944/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/almost-messed-up-it-is-well-worth-the-wait.19820/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cyber-orange-first-edition-first-customer-in-az.19779/

Appreciate any and all feedback.
Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I test drove a CO the other night, it is a very dynamic color and in the sun it really has a glow to it. Rest assured though It's a absolutely beautiful color. Almost made me rethink my VB choice, almost.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve seen Cyber Orange a lot. It is all of these colors. How it will look most often will depend on the climate you live in. In more sunlight, I see it as more of a yellow or gold. In lower light I see it as more orange.

Itā€™s also going to depend on how dirty it is. Dust will change the way the paint reflects light even if you donā€™t notice it being dirty. Itā€™s an extremely dynamic color and almost lures me back in every once in a while.

askdes

Badlands
First Name
Des
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Registered for Ford Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm the second link and I think that last link is a tiny bit saturated, but pretty true. CO looked very good when I took that photo tonight in the second link at about 6:50 PM (kind of in that golden hour timeframe).

If you've picked CO you're in good shape - it's really cool and very metallic in the sun - little tiny bit of copper in there and a little bit of rusty orange, but I'd say it leans towards yellow on the spectrum. I'm not a yellow guy myself, but I'd have no problem driving it - it's cool.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well, I'm a yellow guy, and I want a yellow Bronco. Hopefully yellow will be a color choice for 2022. If not, is the CO enough yellow to satisfy a yellow guy? Like the OP every pic looks a little different. Thanks.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bad Lands demands CO! OBX, not so much. The interior colors on the OBX, which is the model I should buy, ( as long as it is SAS) make CO difficult to select. Area 51 goes great with the OBX standard navy grey interior. BL interior screams for CO. I just donā€™t need the off road features in the BL. CO was my first pick, but since I am either an OBX SAS, WT, or a long shot BD, Area 51 most likely wins out.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you donā€™t want a color that shifts, get something else. Go safe black, blue, grey. This color is not for the person that wants Orange or yellow. You will be disappointed. I bought it because it IS so dynamic and changing. Depending on light conditions it changes. Iā€™ve seen it live on a ranger snd hated it. Saw it on a bronco and loved it.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bad Lands demands CO! OBX, not so much. The interior colors on the OBX, which is the model I should buy, ( as long as it is SAS) make CO difficult to select. Area 51 goes great with the OBX standard navy grey interior. BL interior screams for CO. I just donā€™t need the off road features in the BL. CO was my first pick, but since I am either an OBX SAS, WT, or a long shot BD, Area 51 most likely wins out.
I disagree. Roast/black leather looks AMAZING with CO. Which is what i ordered.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree. Roast/black leather looks AMAZING with CO. Which is what i ordered.
Maybe on four doors, but the two door with the body color showing in the inside door panel along with the colored trim accents throughout the certain model interiors makes color matching difficult. BL has all the orange piping and accents throughout the cabin as an example.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I can say is that it must be seen ONLY on a Bronco or Bronco Sport....looks horrible on 'stangs and Rangers. Needs the dark roof.
Sponsored