First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I can say is that it must be seen ONLY on a Bronco or Bronco Sport....looks horrible on 'stangs and Rangers. Needs the dark roof.
Funny you say that. When they first opened up the site to order,the pictures they showed were with the body colored roofs. The body colored top Bronco in CO is what I initially wanted and still want
Sponsored

OP
OP
frankk

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We loved the color so much in person we are more than likely switching order to CO from Race Red.
Race Red is the color that keeps challenging my commitment to CO :). Also like that you used the Leica. Exposure and white balance look spot on and the color looks fantastic!

Bad Lands demands CO!
I do love how it matches the accents. Also, feel the 2-door SAS Badlands just screams for a loud color.

If you don’t want a color that shifts, get something else. Go safe black, blue, grey. This color is not for the person that wants Orange or yellow. You will be disappointed. I bought it because it IS so dynamic and changing. Depending on light conditions it changes. I’ve seen it live on a ranger snd hated it. Saw it on a bronco and loved it.
Thanks. I definitely want something bright, CO or RR. Love the dynamic nature of CO.

I know that phone and camera settings can have a significant impact on the way colors appear. I can pull these pictures into photoshop and, with very few adjustments, make them look very similar...but I don't have a reference since I've never seen Cyber Orange in person. Kinda why I'm asking those who have the benefit of seeing (or owning) a CO Bronco.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny you say that. When they first opened up the site to order,the pictures they showed were with the body colored roofs. The body colored top Bronco in CO is what I initially wanted and still want
Really? To each their own...you're the first I've heard that likes it like that. And good news, mod tops might be coming finally...new contract from Ford dropping Wee Bastos....lol.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Race Red is the color that keeps challenging my commitment to CO :)

I do love how it matches the accents. Also, feel the 2-door SAS Badlands just screams for a loud color.

Thanks. I definitely want something bright, CO or RR. Love the dynamic nature of CO.

I know that phone and camera settings can have a significant impact on the way colors appear. I can pull these pictures into photoshop and, with very few adjustments, make them look very similar...but I don't have a reference since I've never seen Cyber Orange in person. Kinda why I'm asking those who have the benefit of seeing (or owning) a CO Bronco.
That's where I was, too. The Race Red is one HOT! color....but I started seeing too much of them on the F-150's....and one photo we had on a BD with steelies (my choice) gave me pause, Just didn't look right. But what a color. I can spot them 1/2 mi away easy.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can say is that it must be seen ONLY on a Bronco or Bronco Sport....looks horrible on 'stangs and Rangers. Needs the dark roof.
Thanks for the advice. I have only seen CO in person on a Ranger and was a little disappointed. So much so I have been thinking about changing my order from CO to maybe Antimatter Blue (always been a close runner up). However I do have an opportunity to see a CO four door Badlands, just like my current build, at another dealership this weekend. I will definitely make the trip.

Sponsored

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the advice. I have only seen CO in person on a Ranger and was a little disappointed. So much so I have been thinking about changing my order from CO to maybe Antimatter Blue (always been a close runner up). However I do have an opportunity to see a CO four door Badlands, just like my current build, at another dealership this weekend. I will definitely make the trip.
I'm on the fence about CO. Would the dealership with a CO Bronco happen to be in Florida/Georgia? If so, then I'd like to see it.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Could use feedback from owners or others who have seen Cyber Orange in person. I've seen a number of pictures of CO on production rigs but they all look slightly different. I added a few links where the first post is a series of snaps. The first two are in the shade and look quite yellow. I like. The third is in the sun and is starting to look a little gold but still meets my expectations. The fourth picture is gold, with no yellow at all. I know this is a dynamic color and many factors will change its appearance but, from these pictures, which is the most realistic?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ds-at-tenvoorde-ford-in-saint-cloud-mn.19989/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/local-dealer-got-their-demo.19944/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/almost-messed-up-it-is-well-worth-the-wait.19820/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cyber-orange-first-edition-first-customer-in-az.19779/

Appreciate any and all feedback.
I saw CO in a showroom. More gold (dark yellow) then orange or yellow. BUT the metal flake makes it more orange.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the fence about CO. Would the dealership with a CO Bronco happen to be in Florida/Georgia? If so, then I'd like to see it.
Update, I just saw a CO 4-Door Badlands yesterday as a demo at a local dealership. Ironically I found out about it by watching a Youtuber review on same vehicle that happens to be local to me. Thus I took the 30 min drive to go see in person on the floor of a Ford showroom.

I have to say that my doubts almost immediately went away. I liked CO on the Bronco in person more so than many of the pics/videos and even seeing it in person on the Ranger. I feel these demo units are starting to get more common so definitely try to go out and see it in person to help with your decision.

BTW, below is a link to the same one I saw in person from the Youtube channel that advertised where they reviewed it.

OP
OP
frankk

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BTW, below is a link to the same one I saw in person from the Youtube channel that advertised where they reviewed it.
Nice review! Thanks.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CO WT at my local dealership. I think it looks pretty damn good with the WT accent colors. It isn’t my 1st choice but still think it pops.

3627EA30-D715-4C7E-AFFC-DB37F055AC97.jpeg

65C25022-E718-427E-A1B4-DC0DF94C638A.jpeg

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once you've seen yellow, you'll never be able to unsee it. Sorry

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how it changes! We saw a sport in CO in Moab and that changed our minds. It still looks great when covered in dirt!

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO was the absolute last color on our list.....until we saw it. We had the opportunity to test drive a CO Badlands over the weekend. Guess what our order was switched to yesterday?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen it live on a ranger snd hated it. Saw it on a bronco and loved it.
Could not agree more - and I think it's true of several of the colors. CO and A51 being the two where I most think the contrasting roof and other accents are needed.
Sponsored