Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CARGO AREA ENCLOSURE - DELUXE RAISED LID FOR 4-DOOR
Part No
VM2DZ-78115A00-D

I am trying to find out more information on this item. More photos then what is shown by ford. Saw one at the Texas State Fair installed on a Bronco Badlands but didn’t pay to much attention to it.

Here is what I want to know. Can you get into it from the back seat if needed. What is the height to top of lid when lid is closed. (Will it fit an ARB Fridge), what about light to see at night. Does it block lighting or can lights be installed, even if double stick taped.

Does it cover up the bottom of the cargo area? So that we can still use the “In-Vehicle Safe By Console Vault - Rear, Under Floor Part No VM2DZ-9906202-B, (2nd pic) or the Slide out tailgate people have seen and talked about.

what is the amount of weight that can be layed on the lid when closed? If I remember right it even had tie down hooks as well.

Ford Bronco Questions on: CARGO AREA ENCLOSURE - DELUXE RAISED LID FOR 4-DOOR C5FF5739-2434-420D-9561-6899116FEB55

Ford Bronco Questions on: CARGO AREA ENCLOSURE - DELUXE RAISED LID FOR 4-DOOR 06767C8C-1F2D-49FB-961A-5D8DBF0F9DB4
Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe the weight limit on the top of the lid is 50 pounds. The Ford sites indicate it is compatible with the drop down swing gate table and the in-floor vault but not the slide out tray.

LesNessman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know if this fits the 2022?
Sponsored