Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have another dumb question. Have we seen a test model with 33 inch tires yet? I’m getting the badlands not squash and I want to see it.
These are the best looks we’ve gotten at the stock Badlands with 33s.
Ford Bronco Questions that don’t deserve their own thread thread 6FBCC60B-89E2-4D54-A080-E11F01F01138
Ford Bronco Questions that don’t deserve their own thread thread 20A634C9-E818-4C8C-B7A4-3D71CD2F9C77
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. Those aren’t the Badlands wheels or the A/T tires so I missed it.
Yeah I can see how that would cause some confusion lol. They are definitely optional wheels and MTs but were still confirmed as 33s.

Edit: Side note I think they look pretty good, and I’m glad because the Sasquatch is overkill for me.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swear to christ... was no one alive back in the 80's? That's all we did back then... headers, mufflers, locking diff's, big old 44" tires. Edit: Almost forgot the WARN Enforcer Bumper!! Light bars with KC HiLites.... the list goes on. We didn't have angry eyes back then, just shit that looked good!!

Well the kids who had money did that shit. I mostly went with lifts, 35" tires (already had my Outlaw II's), headers & exhaust.
If by “Locking diffs” you mean you welded it, then yes. ? That was carried over to the 90’s btw. And we’re the 35’s the same set you had on 3 different trucks? ??‍♂

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spent a fair chunk of my youth climbing in and out of the back seat of a Chevrolet Beretta. Let your kid climb in and out of the back of the Bronco. It'll build character.
[/QUOTE]

81 Thunderbird ?

Or if we were really good that week, an old bench seat Dad threw in the back of the 78 F150!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If by “Locking diffs” you mean you welded it, then yes. ? That was carried over to the 90’s btw. And we’re the 35’s the same set you had on 3 different trucks? ??‍♂
Every set of 35's I ever bought were BFG Mud Terrains. Loved those tires.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly! First thing I do when I get home with a new vehicle is break out the hair dryer and take their advertising off.
I've always considered this an important bonding moment with a new vehicle.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First question: I like the Outer Banks trim. I can get everything I want or need, except for a decent tire, without going with the Sasquatch package.
Does anybody know or have a guess as to the width of the wheel on the OBX trim. I like the wheels, I just want to get some 33” tires with a decent tread.
I recall someone posted a list from Tire Rack for Bronco tires.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any one know if the steel bumpers can be wired for stock foglights like the plastic ones? or do we have to go aftermarket?
I have the same question. I'd consider the modular steel bumper, but like the look of the fog lights on the regular bumper. I guess we'll need to wait for the accessories list to find out if it offers anything or the after market later on.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You'd need to communicate with your dealer to make sure that doesn't happen during the dealer prep process after they unload it from the transport. More times than not, it's just a habit and they put it on.

tell the dealer you don't want it prepped save yourself some bucks. and save yourself the aggravation of taking the sticker off.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just gonna put his out there .......I grew up with all the old T.V. commercials like the ones that were shown before the F-150 reveal. Ford pickups getting the shit beat out of them to prove the point of BUILT FORD TOUGH !!!

Flash forward to today now it is BUILT WILD. ......for the Bronco anyways. So my new motto, because I have a hard time changing my ways ................

BUILT FORD TOUGH, IN THE WILD !!!!!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Questions that don’t deserve their own thread thread Outbanks no roof

Playing around on the reservation system today I saw where you can turn off roofs and doors and it shows a picture. Kinda cool. Here is the outer banks with doors but no top. I know its sad, but this is the closest thing I can get to a configurator at this point - I'm desperate.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same question. I'd consider the modular steel bumper, but like the look of the fog lights on the regular bumper. I guess we'll need to wait for the accessories list to find out if it offers anything or the after market later on.
I’m with both of y’all. The plastic bumper with the LED fogs and tow hooks looks the best by far!! Hopefully there is an equivalent for the steel bumper because the plastic one isn’t available on the badlands

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully there is an equivalent for the steel bumper because the plastic one isn’t available on the badlands
I'll trade you my Outer Banks plastic bumper with fog lights for your steel bumper when you're ready.
Sponsored