Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yo! I've had it for 4 days now I think?
It was 15 days on the train and about 4 in the yard.

Call your dealer, have them call the train yard. Mine was destined to sit a while at the drop off yard, but a call from my dealer got it there 12 hours later. They quoted 24-48.

Ford takes their time apparently signing for the shipment at the receiving train yard, and somehow the train yard was able to get it handled. Don't know the details.
once it ships - how do you track it via rail?
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Goodyear says max PSI is 35.

Ford says keep it at 39.

🤷🏻‍♂️ I stay at 37.
I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. The sidewall says a maximum load of 2535 pounds at 35 psi but up to 10 psi additional inflation pressure is permitted. The guess about fuel economy is probably right since it's clearly not about load.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the search thing, didn't see this. Just a quick PSA.. My Sas came with PSI WELL over factory specs (50+ psi) and I noticed it because the ride was fairly terrible. TPS saw it high and confirmed with ARB pressure gauge.

Dropping PSI to 39 (cold pressure) as stated on door sticker improved the ride DRAMATICALLY. Feels soft, supple now instead of rattling my teeth fillings out.

TL;DR - Check Tire PSI, reduce as needed, profit.
Wow, another thing we have in common. I just picked mine up and my PSI ranged from low to mid 50 psi in all 4 tires. I also have Sasquatch.... Yes, my ride was a bit harsh so I am going out soon to lower them. Curious what you are still running yours now that you have had it a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, another thing we have in common. I just picked mine up and my PSI ranged from low to mid 50 psi in all 4 tires. I also have Sasquatch.... Yes, my ride was a bit harsh so I am going out soon to lower them. Curious what you are still running yours now that you have had it a couple of weeks.
I am running 35 cold, which in my area, heats up to 39 psi after 5 minutes of driving. You may be closer to 37 cold, depending on your ambient temp and driving habits.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer aired them down to 39 but I might go a little lower. It's surprising that a dealer would actually leave them at transit pressure. 😐
Sponsored