• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Quick sample test for those willing to swap parts

What will you likely be interested in swapping

• Total voters

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty self explanatory. The 'poll' is used as a tally to get a good indication. We could also see the users to circle back to them at future date.

Personally, I am looking to swap a BL grille for an OBX....or possibly a Wildtrak. Possibly swap rails for steps. And if there's anyone crazy enough to swap 5 AMB painted handles and mirrors for unpainted versions, I would happily pay a decent premium for a swap (but dont think any of those guys exist).

Very curious to see if any of this makes it's way into Januarys B&P update.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No wheel/tire options?

Considering BaseSquatch, but would prefer 33's.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would definitely be willing to swap rock rails for tube steps. Iā€™ll be selling BL wheels and tires immediately as well.

Iā€™m also considering swapping non-Sasquatch flares for the wider flares. Havenā€™t decided on that yet though.

Located in Maryland btw.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You do realize that there is a separate member marketplace forum ( Member Marketplace | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community ) to discuss swaps, deals etc. between members.
Yes, but it is only for one-off trades. Having this poll/tally is more all encompassing, and lets guys guage the demand on the other side of the swap. It certainly helps provide some comfort before locking in one build compared to another build, where they may be thinking, jeez, do I need to pay $x for this stuff? And will Ford even supply the parts department while they are getting through orders. It's a really good sign if you see a decent amount of guys out there looking to swap.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The biggest hurdle to usually making these things happen is shipping. How much of a pain is it to ship these items and what will it cost to ship. You may get lucky if you live in a highly populated area and find someone local.

I have parts galore from past cars that are sitting a storage shed that I would love to get rid of but donā€™t have the time and patience to market and ship them.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tops, white/black/MIC grey...soft-top. Interior trims.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Having this poll/tally is more all encompassing
Not really. You haven't included tons of parts that are eligible for swapping.

interior grab handles
tops
beauty rings
wheels
badges
bumpers
floor mats
etc.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If somebody local to me would want to sell their ugly bead lock capable sasquatch wheels with the ugly silver outer ring, I would be interested.:)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another "Swap" I'm hoping for is my all black beauty rings for the silver ones. I'm rare.. I want molded color Top, Handles. and fender flairs.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the best large item shipping options i have found is Greyhound bus. Many don't know or think about them but they also ship. It is a hassle to go to the bus station but a fraction of the cost. I have shipped transfer cases, front bumper covers and other items with no issues and they offer insurance too.

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll take a M210 locker rear end from someone who wants to swap in a Ford 9 inch.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m squatching but would be very interested to swap the wider flares for someoneā€˜s regular sized flares.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, it will inaccurately gauge what people claim to be interested in swapping might like, but say 500 people pick (randomly picking one of your limited choices and what I presume you intended to be the reverse) "Swap Wildtrak grille for OBX" and " Swap OBX grille for Wildtrak ". Since you are not clear on your convention, I think you are meaning that the first means swapping my WT grill and getting an OBX one in return, but some folks might read it as they want to swap in a WT grill and trade away an OBX one. Exactly the opposite meaning, yet not an unreasonable interpretation of the poll items as written in either case. You might end up with 250 people picking each, but all 500 might want to get the OBX grill in exchange for a WT grill. Obviously the extreme case and hyperbole, but you get the point, it is not a clear choice and will not result in a clear answer. You also need a control group along the lines of 'no, I would never trade these things" to get an idea of what percentage of people might like to swap, a simple tally of people who fill out a poorly worded poll (plus those that just like to click on buttons) seems to be of little use to me as it might be the only 500 people in the Country who want to swap and cannot be extrapolated to encompass the 1 to 1500 reservation ratio of this forum to the World, but I hope it gives you whatever it is you think you want.
Sponsored