Sponsored

Race (at a turtle’s pace) to the Finish (delivery)

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I now have 2 fun trucks for which I am awaiting delivery. Bronco Badlands Sasquatch and Ineos Grenadier Specced (or will be in the case of the Grenadier) pretty closely to the attached photos.

Bronco - Just dropped the factory hitch (7-pin) and will add a 4-pin at delivery…. Keeping the MIC. Reservation Jan 21, order Mar 21 and updated Oct 21. Loved the old, 1st gen Broncos since I was a kid.

Ford Bronco Race (at a turtle’s pace) to the Finish (delivery) DDCC8137-8D1A-4F39-9D07-E40DEDC25CE9

Grenadier - Reserved a couple months back. US deliveries starting in 2023. I used to have an old Defender and this brings back fun memories.

Ford Bronco Race (at a turtle’s pace) to the Finish (delivery) 8B8709F4-BAFA-425F-8447-D523D648EDA6

Curious if others are looking at alternative options.? Also, bets on which one arrives 1st? Which one to keep? I’m leaning towards keeping both but I’m not sure. The Grenadier has a big advantage in towing. Rated at 7,700 pounds. But, no removable roof/doors. Clearly different vehicles but either will work very well for over landing and my other needs.

EDIT: here’s a good overview of the Grenadier if you are unfamiliar
Sponsored

Last edited: