Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I already checked with ACE engineering (they make some AMAZING things for the jeeps) and they have a bronco order reserved, and will 100% start making pieces for the bronco when they get it. Really high quality, American made stuff with a lifetime warranty.

And I'm not even compensated to say that!!
I have ACE sliders and a heavy duty tub mounted tire carrier on my JL Rubi, The sliders have taken a pounding, saved the side of my Jeep a few times.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 20190430_160658

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] HF 11-18-18  03

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those tires/wheels just aren’t doing it for me. They just aren’t big enough. They look smaller than squatches on B&P.

315/70-17 calculates to 34.4 inches tall. But the actual dimension varies among different manufacturers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if those tires on that truck actually measure less than 34” tall.

I can’t find the actual specs on this new Goodyear Territory tire.

The pics of sasquatches in the wild keep making me rethink squatch pkg entirely.

I want the Squatch on Fords site, but this just ain’t it.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The grab handles have torx bolts so they can be swaped out
The problem on some of them like the Badlands is that the accent color is in the seat stitching, map pockets behind the seats, map pockets in the doors, and the adjustment touch points on the dash vents.

Either make it neutral or match the body color.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The problem on some of them like the Badlands is that the accent color is in the seat stitching, map pockets behind the seats, map pockets in the doors, and the adjustment touch points on the dash vents.

Either make it neutral or match the body color.
I thought those bits apart from the seat stiching can be swaped out like the grab handles.
Yes that does leave the stitching but maybe that comes in a netrual colur as well when changing the other bits.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already checked with ACE engineering (they make some AMAZING things for the jeeps) and they have a bronco order reserved, and will 100% start making pieces for the bronco when they get it. Really high quality, American made stuff with a lifetime warranty.

And I'm not even compensated to say that!!
Thanks. Their rock sliders and bumpers look great.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With these pics, we might save a few bucks and skip the modular bumper -- the standard bumper looks just fine and still has a decent-looking bash plate (functionality notwithstanding)

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bet this build is old. Plastic pieces on exterior are black. Even the cowl is black, and we know the recent factory builds have those gray

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Fjc2 did you happen to notice if it had manual or power seats?
I am guessing carpet. I believe Wildtrack has carpet. Most vehicles that expect to ford water will have rubber floors and manual seats. You don't want the electronics getting wet from exterior water or washing the interior.

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] HF 11-18-18  03

More pictures! Wife took these this morning, it was back in his driveway for a short time.
View attachment 54841 View attachment 54843 View attachment 54842 View attachment 54844 View attachment 54845 View attachment 54846 View attachment 54847 View attachment 54848 View attachment 54849 View attachment 54850
I am on the wildtrack, cyber orange, lux package

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really wanted to not like this red but I think I’m set on it....
it looks more intense on the bronco than the mustang or f150 to me. Not sure why maybe it’s the lines and design of the bronco

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It should as this is the upgraded interior no?
I have built out my WildTrak and as far as I can tell, only the FE has the power seats option.
Sponsored