First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it safe to assume the Rear Windows of the Soft Top are removable?
Sponsored

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The B&P interior picture includes the exterior color panel, these pictures don't have it.

WT Interior.jpg
I think the materials walk through stated that only the two door gets the exposed door panel so the 360 view may be incorrect. Confirming that would require watching that video again though....

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the materials walk through stated that only the two door gets the exposed door panel so the 360 view may be incorrect. Confirming that would require watching that video again though....
I believe you're correct. Now I have to consider a 4 DR.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top looks great.
Thanks for the pictures.
I’m sticking with the soft top until I can get a white hard top.
And I may fall in love with the soft top and forget about the white top.
But I doubt it!
?

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I was totally off the Wildtrak that I reserved after seeing the interior on the walkthrough and website. In real life the Leather/Vinyl Black and Sandstone looks a lot better. I might be able to do that as long as I get the blacked out beauty ring, side mirror covers, and grill. Might even be worth waiting on the Shadow Black roof. I'm waffling again which seems to be a normal statement around here.
I'm actually the opposite, I think the accents are too light after seeing the above pictures and the interior walkthrough (@8:07 in the Bronco Nation interior video). That light tan, next to digital camo is going to look hideous on the cloth seats (not opting for leather). Not to mention that light tan is going to show dirt/stains easier:

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603671685385

I like the darker colors (accents and dash) in the build and price:

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603671737432

My Wildtrak reserveration may change to a Black Diamond or Badlands now. Although I'm not completely sold on the dark Marine Vinyl in the hot Nevada sun. It's really unfortunate when you have to switch models to get away from ugly interiors.

Last edited:

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If many of you are like me I’m still struggling between either the MIC gray top or the soft top. These are great pics of what the soft top looks like, thanks OP!
I thought we could order both??? I was going to do that and take the hardtop to get painted a matte white finish because my ass isn’t waiting for that damn MIC white top that will take like 2 years to come out.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could you listen to those spokesperson gems again for us so we don't have to? I mean there is a reason many companies use a dedicated spokesperson. I feel for the ladies. You can tell they werent really happy about having to do it.
I'm actually the opposite, I think the accents are too light after seeing the above pictures and the interior walkthrough (@8:07 in the Bronco Nation interior video). That light tan, next to digital camo is going to look hideous on the cloth seats (not opting for leather). Not to mention that light tan is going to show dirt/stains easier. I like the darker colors (accents and dash) in the build and price. My Wildtrak reserveration may change to a Black Diamond or Badlands now. Although I'm not completely sold on the dark Marine Vinyl in the hot Nevada sun. It's really unfortunate when you have to switch models to get away from ugly interiors.
Yah wouldn't do Camo. I live in California, I believe you'd get punched for that. If I were in the Southeast it would probably be the obvious choice. And single color choices on any trim, especially your upper trims is a terrible decision by Ford. Every trim should have a light single color choice (Think light grey, tan, white), a single color dark choice (Black, Dark Grey, Dark Brown), and a Trim special combo color like the Onyx/SandStone, Onyx/Roast, Dark Grey/Navy Pier.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I might be joining you dirty dozen! In real life it looks a lot better. I love the Area 51 trim accents. And the black exterior features just look so good.
As an a51 lover, the accents work for me. I'm a recent black color convert and even Still, I'm cool with the blue accent

Adds character

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't wait to get a Race Red something... OBX vs WT. Hubby would prefer I go Velocity Blue, but since I haven't seen one yet, right now we're Race Red. I'm so excited!

Ipe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, Expedition, Defender, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if it had the wash out floor it wont have power seats
Gotta say, I really hope this isn't the case. My 2017 Super Duty had vinyl floor and power seats. Its a work truck that is supposed to get dirty and that floor was awesome. I want the power seats and I want that washout floor. If Ford pulls this bull sheet of getting power seats equals carpet that may be the last straw. As it is even with sasquatch and 315's the thing looks like a low-rider and that is not the stance I was looking for. (n)

.... OBTW, I like the interior of this Wildtrack. The Badlands interior is very Henry Ford: You can have any interior color you want, as long as its black. :rolleyes:
Sponsored