LovesDogs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you so much for the pics! I wasn't originally going to get a Wildtrak, but switched my plans after I got to see B&P. I'm also really loving the blacked out Sasquatch tires. And I'm really excited to see it in Carbonized Gray.

LovesDogs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If many of you are like me I’m still struggling between either the MIC gray top or the soft top. These are great pics of what the soft top looks like, thanks OP!
Living In Michigan, I'm definitely going hard top. Plan on getting an aftermarket BestTop for the front row.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That interior could pass for being okay if it were not for the blue accents that clash horribly regardless of exterior color.

I'm still liking Race Red though.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On the 2-door that only gets the grey MIC top, that hood graphic is going to be a horrible mismatch. The Wildtrak model is going to take the lack of painted black modular top the worst. ?

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updated with more pictures! Wife took these this morning, it was back in his driveway for a short time. First look at the Wildtrak hood decal.

Bronco Wildtrak Hood Decal.jpg
Bronco Wildtrak Hood Decal 1.jpg
Wildtrak Bronco Interior 1.jpg
Wildtrak Bronco Interior 2.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 10.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 11.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 12.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 13.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 14.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 15.jpg

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 1.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 2.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 5.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 3.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 6.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 4.jpg
Thanks for the pics! But, yuck. Never understood why people like stickers on cars (now tell me this isn't a car :)

nightowl

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 750, 2012 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice!

Midnight1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was leaning strongly towards the Wildtrak because of the painted black trim before the top info and the interior walkthrough emerged. Wanting the hardtop to the trim changes everything with the altered availability of the tops.

Having said what I did above about 100% getting soft top (alone or as a group) I would much prefer if Ford let those of us in trims including the black top as standard to choose MIC grey vs soft top. I'd roll out of there in my soft-topped Wildtrak all day, and pick up a hard top later if I wanted.
I agree. I don't want everything to be black except for the hard top so I would prefer to get soft top on the WildTrack now and get the black hard top when it is available but I don't see that option.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think a lot of people have forgot that the grab handles can be swaped out as they have the bronco torx bolts so if someone dont like the accent colour that comes with the trim thay could just swap it with some one else.
I am sure I did read somewhere there was going to be a option to have neutral accent colour(ford just make sure its black or grey or people will just moan lol).
I do love the hood graphics is that standard on all modes I wonder?
I really think this is preproduction, its a mix of parts. The grab handles on the Wild track are supposed to be Red, Badlands Orange, BD Blue.

Last edited:

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if it's because it's a 4 door, but the tires look underwhelming. For reference, here are what 35x13.5's looked like on my Wrangler. I was expecting the tires on Sasquatch package to have more of this look.
2016-05-04 12.22.47.jpg
Your jeep is a 2 door, the tires push out past the flares (something ford can't do), and the stubby bumper doesn't go in front of the tires.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updated with more pictures! Wife took these this morning, it was back in his driveway for a short time. First look at the Wildtrak hood decal.

Wildtrak Bronco Interior 1.jpg
Wildtrak Bronco Interior 2.jpg

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

"Sandstone" must just be a cooler sounding name for "Taupe".

That does not look like gray.

That does not look like tan.

And whatever it is, it doesnt go with black!

God Bless America who are these interior designers?

Surely all these interiors look better in person and the pics just dont do them justice.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Squatch wheels look sooooo much better all black (and I’m not even a black wheels guy)

if I do indeed score a SQUATCHED lower trim, one of the very first things I’ll do is remove the allow ring and maybe paint it or store it.
I couldn't agree more. Do you think it is easy to remove?

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I couldn't agree more. Do you think it is easy to remove?
The answer is relatively yes. However it remains to be seen how the wheels look WITHOUT the included beauty ring entirely. Which, hopefully, is the best and maybe a unique way of avoiding the look of the silver floating hoop.
?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Sandstone" must just be a cooler sounding name for "Taupe".

That does not look like gray.

That does not look like tan.

And whatever it is, it doesnt go with black!

God Bless America who are these interior designers?

Surely all these interiors look better in person and the pics just dont do them justice.
I think the black and Sandstone look fine. Classy even. But I still would like to swap out the blue bars. Maybe for an all black. Or heck, even a solid Sandstone grab handle

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe the # of people willing to settle just to get the bronco day 1.
its getting harder and harder to convince myself to buy a MY21...the top fiasco (no one likes the grey top)...the accents (they don’t match and you can’t opt out)...the interior colors (you clearly showed off beautiful interiors, yet won’t offer them)...WTF Ford?

its like three teams designed this car and didn’t talk at all and when you put it all together, nothing matches....yet you put together multiple beautiful concept cars....but no, those aren’t for you peasants.
Sponsored