Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Steps to reproduce:

1 - goto packages and click on "View All Features" in the mid package tile
2 - then open the interior features tab

Where are you looking when you say the Wildtrak "shows" heated seats. Specifically, which section of the B&P?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Because Canada is Cold as HELL?

Me neither. You can build a Badlands and Black Diamond on ford.ca with heated seats and mid. No reason why it would be available in Canada and not in the US

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's my thinking. Trying to think like the person in charge of this project
They are offering a lot of options. And competition will be fierce with jeep which has a lot more years under their belt to know what their customer base wants. I think they did a great job out the gate, on the first year. They came out swinging. But if course they can't offer everything. Heck they probably locked these trims down in March and started ordering the parts then, not knowing the mania their July announcement would have caused.

I'm pretty certain reservations well exceeded their expectations.

So where do they go from here? Well they offer their planned 21 year model. And then iterate. That means every year we get something(s) better. A green color option. The manual Sasquatch. That sexy interior they originally promoted. More accessories.

Its way too late now for them to change the 21 model. And this is the risk we take when we basically sign up to be beta testers of a product untested on the market. But it gets better!
The interior colors would seem to be one of the easiest things of all to change. They already have the patterns. All they need to do is change the color. They probably already have the right colors in the parts bin.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know what to say BUT you can't assume that a Canadian option is available in the US.

I think you posted screen shots last night and those screenshots are not even on the US site.

The temperature doesn't immediately change at the 49th. It doesn't make sense the US doesn't get it and makes even less sense that it's country specific.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know what to say BUT you can't assume that a Canadian option is available in the US.

I think you posted screen shots last night and those screenshots are not even on the US site.
Same as you can't assume it's not.

You don't find it strange? Canada usually gets block heaters included that US cars don't but I don't think heated are usually dropped in trims that say that it's included.

We don't show winches and roof racks on the Canadian site but that doesn't lead me to believe that we can't get them.

I'm just including extra data points. B&P is messed up. I'd let it play out instead of assuming B&P is correct.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

follow my instructions above ... you are looking in the wrong place.

I can't get into B&P as it seems lots of people are hitting the site now.
I followed your instructions and now I see. Wow! I think this has steered me towards the standard package. How can they still charge $1500 without the heated seats?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

follow my instructions above ... you are looking in the wrong place.

I can't get into B&P as it seems lots of people are hitting the site now.
Using your method, I'm not seeing automatic climate control either....

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not according to B&P.

Mid package list heated seats BUT when building a badlands it removes it.

If you don't believe me try it .. build a badlands and then build a wildtrak and you will see the Wildtrak shows heated seats and badlands does not. And look in the "Interior features" tab

And i did this all day Sunday as I could not believe it.
Not sure what you are talking about. The only place I see the front row heated seats is in the packages section. it's not listed specifically anywhere else that I can see. The only difference is that the wildtrak comes with mid standard and the badlands has to upgrade to get mid.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what you are talking about. The only place I see the front row heated seats is in the packages section. it's not listed specifically anywhere else that I can see. The only difference is that the wildtrak comes with mid standard and the badlands has to upgrade to get mid.
whatever you are seeing is probably a bug. while i was at the bronco celebration, the ford guy was asked multiple times if it had heated seats. he said that both the leather and mgv could have heated seats.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I listed instructions above for another member. Please follow it and you will see

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am NOT assuming. I am just telling you what I see in the US build and price. You are assuming that if Canada has it then the US must have it.

Same as you can't assume it's not.

You don't find it strange? Canada usually gets block heaters included that US cars don't but I don't think heated are usually dropped in trims that say that it's included.

We don't show winches and roof racks on the Canadian site but that doesn't lead me to believe that we can't get them.

I'm just including extra data points. B&P is messed up. I'd let it play out instead of assuming B&P is correct.

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i hate to ask this question here but was just discussing this with another upcoming bronco owner and between the two of us we became totally confused, again. if i buy a 2dr badlands versus a 2 dr badlands/sasquatch, what exactly does the squatch package add? Is it effectively just tires, lift, and flares? i thought the badlands alone already had the rest of the package included?
Sponsored