Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Which colors did you like the best? May drive by the Ford dealership today or tomorrow and take a look at some of them.
The ones that Ford doesn't offer on the Bronco.??
Leadfoot, Blue Jeans, and a color called "Infinite Blue Metallic" that I am hoping is close to Anti-Matter.
You REALLY have to see them in your natual environment.
Example: Iconic Silver looked magical at sunrise on a rare cloudy morning here in Tucson. But by the time I was leaving, our normal blinding sun was showing through and it just looked like, well, silver. Same with Rapid Red. Rapid Red even hurt my old eyes one time when I saw it in full afternoon AZ sun.
On the other hand, Race Red is bright even under clouds, but doesn't get out of control in bright sunshine.
I guess I should figure out how to post a couple of my lame pics to a post.
Which colors did you like the best? May drive by the Ford dealership today or tomorrow and take a look at some of them.
I posted my pics from today under the title "You need to see the colors in person" If you want to see more.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 1.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 2.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 5.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 3.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 6.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 4.jpg
Solid plug but where are the interior shots? The CGI images of the sand interior online suck!!!

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DOES THIS HAVE THE FAMOUS ONE AND ONLY BLACK BRONCO BADGE (THAT IS EVIDENTLY A WILDTRAK ONLY THING)?

LETS HOPE THEY RETHINK THE BLACK BRONCO BADGE TOO.

I MEAN IF THE BLACK HORSE WAS ON THE TOP OF THE LINE FIRST EDITION IT WOULD MAKE SENSE.
ITS NOT.... IT IS THE ONE AND ONLY MODEL WITH THE BLACK BADGE....
GO FIGURE?
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.33.31 AM

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife finally decided to look at pictures when I brought up colors. She said she only likes antimatter blue and cyber orange.
Love your avatar

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.33.31 AM
Did you take any interior photos?

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmm,
1.) That's a good looking rig...and I'm not normally a fan of bright reds.
2.) Surprisingly, the running boards don't look too bad at all.
3.) Still standing by for a real life Velocity Blue complete unit. :cry: Come on Ford, you can do it!
@NurseA.J , you seeing this?! Red's on your short list , right? Looks pretty sharp!
Hi ! My internet has been spotty as I’m camping but wow that is sharp and yes the one decision I have made is 100% going Race Red!!! Wow. I can’t wait! Derek at Fieldhouse reached out to me Friday. Said we will be ordering sometime in Dec!!!!

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

How did the hood graphics look in person? Any chance you got a close up of it?

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully by me getting this in Race Red my Firefighter husband will actually be on board with it! If not- he doesn’t have to drive it !!!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

From the exterior this rig looks pretty darn sharp!

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t say I’m a fan of the soft top.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I really want/need is that Bumper with the fog lamps on the Badlands. Originally it was supposed to have that bumper with the steel optional. I don't understand why fog lamps aren't standard across the board like the Wrangler. Need them for the snow and fog. Also better off road in the mountains where high and low beams don't do well by themselves.

In Colorado the dual top option is the way to go. In fact, I also have the Sunrider for Hardtop that I keep on most of the time because you can have the security of the HT and the rear wiper/defroster for inclement weather. Glad Ford has that as an option, So, yes I have 3 top options. Now about that Bumper with Fog Lamps......

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am definitely going to have to sell the MIC for the shadow black once it becomes available. Blacked out rapid Red looks fantastic!

Thanks for the pics

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I really want/need is that Bumper with the fog lamps on the Badlands. Originally it was supposed to have that bumper with the steel optional. I don't understand why fog lamps aren't standard across the board like the Wrangler. Need them for the snow and fog. Also better off road in the mountains where high and low beams don't do well by themselves.

In Colorado the dual top option is the way to go. In fact, I also have the Sunrider for Hardtop that I keep on most of the time because you can have the security of the HT and the rear wiper/defroster for inclement weather. Glad Ford has that as an option, So, yes I have 3 top options. Now about that Bumper with Fog Lamps......
Gonna have to get some pod lights and mount the them on modular front bumper and use up an Aux switch slot for fogs on Badlands. It’s unfortunate they didn’t design the modular to have fogs integrated already

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know if the Bronco emblem on the passenger side rear was a "Black Painted Horse"
Or
Was is like ALL the other models Bronco emblems with a Chrome Horse?
Inquiring minds?

(not fond of the black horse.... if this "is the case")

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.38.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 7.39.12 PM.png
DOES THIS HAVE THE FAMOUS ONE AND ONLY BLACK BRONCO BADGE (THAT IS EVIDENTLY A WILDTRAK ONLY THING)?

LETS HOPE THEY RETHINK THE BLACK BRONCO BADGE TOO.

I MEAN IF THE BLACK HORSE WAS ON THE TOP OF THE LINE FIRST EDITION IT WOULD MAKE SENSE.
ITS NOT.... IT IS THE ONE AND ONLY MODEL WITH THE BLACK BADGE....
GO FIGURE?
This used to be included if you optioned a shadow black top. With that option gone I guess the black bronco badge only comes with a Wildtrak.

I’ll gladly trade the standard chrome to anyone who wants it for black
Sponsored