Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just updated the original post with more pictures, as my wife saw it was back for a short bit this morning. Couldn’t get inside it today, but she got as many pics as she could. I tried adjusting the contrast on the second hood graphic picture to show it better.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just updated the original post with more pictures, as my wife saw it was back for a short bit this morning. Couldn’t get inside it today, but she got as many pics as she could. I tried adjusting the contrast on the second hood graphic picture to show it better.
And she got pics of the interior. Thank you. :)

Mcquaid27

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am excited to be getting the Wildtrak after seeing these. Either going with A51 or CO, but my big questions here is how the Sasquatch Package will handle in the snow with the larger tires, and if it should be fine towing and putting a roof rack and kayaks on top due to the GVWR? Please let me know of any thoughts or suggestions!

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And she got pics of the interior. Thank you. :)
I really like the interior with that colour set up even with the blue accents.
I think the picture of the interior really shows that a CGI picture can throw the colours off.I think ford need to show real pictures of the interiors on this forum.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking Bronco. Thanks for posting!

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You are a legend!! Scale of 1-10 how would you rate the sand interior on the dash/panels?

I’m on the cuff with sand but it’s much better than navy pier in the FE.

IMO - soft top isn’t bad and might go that route and potentially buy the modular top down the road..

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The race red looks looks great but seeing that A51 trim the interior is driving me crazy, I just cannot get over it. Geeze, if they had match trim with the body color it would look incredible. The red trim with the red exterior would be gorgeous !!! Imagine the attached red trim with space grey seats in the thing, it would actually come together as a whole!!!!!

I have slept on it and slept on it but still cannot get through my head that the interior trim is A51 piping with sandstone seats and dash are the ONLY option in WT???????? I want a WHITE WT loaded and wanted ALL the other colors to be black or some kind of grey.

I have gone through the B&P but still have not figured out how what model I have to downgrade to to get this look??? I can live with the red piping but not the sandstone seats and accents forced down my throat in the most expensive package WT touted to be configurable with 200 options...
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] Bronco all white
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 2ced7d059b3900d0cc41b20bc3c48b55

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] Marine Vinyl Seat

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 9780333_10220980218033816_692335128960859008_n-

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1-1

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 115820883_4677762462241278_2116776361484655677_n

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-23

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] bronco-white-fram

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Red was not even on my radar...until these pictures. It looks great with all the black accents.

Sponsored

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
God the soft top is so meh and cheap looking

But the hard top is such a pain to take off and store

Need more soft top options

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Generally, a red car is way to out there for me but this red WT is giving me second thoughts. Perhaps if Ford gave us more realistic pictures like these we would have a better sense of what we are paying for especially given that most of us will not get to see them up close before buying.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How shit looking awful the rocker panels are on every Bronco lacking rock rails
Yeah. Good to see in the wild what Ford is probably selling, however, so people can see what they might be getting. Tired of computer-simulated. I'm hoping N-Fab comes out with a version of their tube rails early on.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought it was very nice. Comfortable, and pretty classy looking.
The big question is does it have power seats? It seems that simply choosing leather doesn't automatically give you power seats even in the same model with 2 choices of leather.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be tacky if you ask me
Any camo on the seats is tacky if you ask me.
Thank you so much!! The interior looks so much better in person than on the CGI B&P photos! I actually like that in real life. I really appreciate the pictures, more than you know. I am excited again!
Sponsored