Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I take majority of what I said back.. I love it.. Just hope the hood graphic doesn't fade.. Still would rather black interior but this isn't as horrible as the OBX so I can live with it.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1603642125653.png

Just hoping that the plate in the middle of the bumper isn’t the radar for the frontal crash / cruise control. If it is, where’s the license plate relocated to?
It is, the plate bracket would have to mount above it.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I thought some of you were being babies complaining about the interior colors, but now, yeah black and tan (which looks fine on its own) with blue grab handle accents is a bit...odd.

Externally the truck looks really good!! I really like the hood graphic!

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 1.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 2.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 5.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 3.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 6.jpg
Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 4.jpg

More pictures! Wife took these this morning, it was back in his driveway for a short time.
View attachment 54841 View attachment 54843 View attachment 54842 View attachment 54844 View attachment 54845 View attachment 54846 View attachment 54847 View attachment 54848 View attachment 54849 View attachment 54850
Thanks for posting the great photos. Is the lock/ unlock button on the left side of the drivers side door handle? Shouldn’t it be on the right side so you can easily press it with your left thumb when opening / closing the door?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gonna have to get some pod lights and mount the them on modular front bumper and use up an Aux switch slot for fogs on Badlands. It’s unfortunate they didn’t design the modular to have fogs integrated already
The "capable" bumper has fog lights. There's some real confusion on the bumpers. The capable bumper describes the removable ends the modular bumper has, but the image suggests that's not so.

OP
OP

Fjc2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang/Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree it’d be nice if the grab handle accents matched the exterior color. Maybe they will on the production vehicles. Otherwise I’ll likely take some vinyl wrap and change the grab handle stripes myself.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok I thought some of you were being babies complaining about the interior colors, but now, yeah black and tan (which looks fine on its own) with blue grab handle accents is a bit...odd.

Externally the truck looks really good!! I really like the hood graphic!
I think a lot of people have forgot that the grab handles can be swaped out as they have the bronco torx bolts so if someone dont like the accent colour that comes with the trim thay could just swap it with some one else.
I am sure I did read somewhere there was going to be a option to have neutral accent colour(ford just make sure its black or grey or people will just moan lol).
I do love the hood graphics is that standard on all modes I wonder?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the pics bud. The wife wants ours to be Race Red, and now I think she's made a good choice.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah. Good to see in the wild what Ford is probably selling, however, so people can see what they might be getting. Tired of computer-simulated. I'm hoping N-Fab comes out with a version of their tube rails early on.
I already checked with ACE engineering (they make some AMAZING things for the jeeps) and they have a bronco order reserved, and will 100% start making pieces for the bronco when they get it. Really high quality, American made stuff with a lifetime warranty.

And I'm not even compensated to say that!!

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree it’d be nice if the grab handle accents matched the exterior color. Maybe they will on the production vehicles. Otherwise I’ll likely take some vinyl wrap and change the grab handle stripes myself.
The grab handles have torx bolts so they can be swaped out

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The grab handles have torx bolts so they can be swaped out
So in theory if you want say yellow then you could see if someone has yellow accents would do a swap.
I wonder if ford will change there minds and do the accents to match the exterior colour if not then offer as option offer red ,grey,black as accents colours that would cover the exterior colours.
Sponsored