Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still fairly willing to bet that the remote keyless entry in the Mid package is what gets you painted door handles, even though it isn't stated anywhere.

My bigger question is WHY THE HELL IS THE BUTTON ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DOOR HANDLE!!?!?!?!?
That's the lock button. Unlock is on the inside of the handle.

Although I wish it was more hidden. My Fusion handles are all one color with nothing that looks like a button. They also work on the rear doors. Not sure if this photo means that the feature won't work on the Bronco] rear doors. EDIT: duh the PDF has said 2-door intelligent access since July.

Am I the only one that finds this post suspicious? The ā€œengineerā€ brought home an unreleased vehicle and backed it in his driveway for the whole world to ogle over? Then this guys first post on this website is him releasing a bunch of never seen photos of this vehicle? I guess Iā€™m a skeptic lol, either way good photos.
It's not uncommon in Detroit to see pre-prod cars.

Last edited:

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's the lock button. Unlock is on the inside of the handle.

Although I wish it was more hidden. My Fusion handles are all one color with nothing that looks like a button. They also work on the rear doors. Not sure if this photo means that the feature won't work on the Bronco] rear doors. EDIT: duh the PDF has said 2-door intelligent access since July.

It's not uncommon in Detroit to see pre-prod cars.
Would be cool to have Shadow Black handles on this trim to match the other accessories.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm still fairly willing to bet that the remote keyless entry in the Mid package is what gets you painted door handles, even though it isn't stated anywhere.
I'm pretty sure that I just debunked myself after seeing the loaded Badlands fire concept thing.

Sponsored

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(āĀ“ā—”`ā)

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if it's because it's a 4 door, but the tires look underwhelming. For reference, here are what 35x13.5's looked like on my Wrangler. I was expecting the tires on Sasquatch package to have more of this look.
2016-05-04 12.22.47.jpg
Those 35's on your Jeep look sick. Beautiful!

Bronco4me

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know if it's because it's a 4 door, but the tires look underwhelming. For reference, here are what 35x13.5's looked like on my Wrangler. I was expecting the tires on Sasquatch package to have more of this look.
2016-05-04 12.22.47.jpg
I think it's because of the larger fender flares Ford uses for the Sasquatch. It appears to stick out from the body more than the tires.

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it's because of the larger fender flares Ford uses for the Sasquatch. It appears to swallow up the tires.
And those tires are wider. He said they were 13.5. That is at least an inch wider than the Squatch tires. Also his wheels have a different offset pushing the tires out farther which makes a difference on appearance. Lastly, this tire is the largest the Jeep can handle because it needs more lift. A Squatched Bronco could probably fit a larger tire but you might have rubbing issues while off road. I'd say a 36" tire at least.

Go look at the overland build (A51 color) that Ford has been hauling a country. That looks more like this Jeep and it has 35s with aftermarket rims.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2016-05-04 12.22.47.jpg
Agreed ... They sure do look that way on B&P ... real life not so much ..

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And those tires are wider. He said they were 13.5. That is at least an inch wider than the Squatch tires. Also his wheels have a different offset pushing the tires out farther which makes a difference on appearance. Lastly, this tire is the largest the Jeep can handle because it needs more lift. A Squatched Bronco could probably fit a larger tire but you might have rubbing issues while off road. I'd say a 36" tire at least.

Go look at the overland build (A51 color) that Ford has been hauling a country. That looks more like this Jeep and it has 35s with aftermarket rims.
They were Toyo 35x13.50R-15LT, Open Country Mud Terrain tires. It had a 2" lift and there was an offset to avoid any tire rub. The offset does make the overall stance look wider, but doesn't affect the width of the tire itself.

WildBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7D85D39E-EA3C-4893-8F80-70C956DC53EF.jpeg
Misleading that the accent for the emblem is Cyber Orange but the interior is Area51. Anyone getting an Area51 BL want to do some creative swapping?