Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I listed instructions above for another member. Please follow it and you will see
Guessing that's all wrong. when I pick leather seats in badlands, it still lists manual seats and washout floor with carpeted mats. We know that's wrong.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i hate to ask this question here but was just discussing this with another upcoming bronco owner and between the two of us we became totally confused, again. if i buy a 2dr badlands versus a 2 dr badlands/sasquatch, what exactly does the squatch package add? Is it effectively just tires, lift, and flares? i thought the badlands alone already had the rest of the package included?
This is a Bronco forum. Best place to ask

A little confused what you're asking
The sas add, gives it the tires. Lift. And flares
Its the wildtrak that comes standard with sasquatch

Hope that helped

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am NOT assuming. I am just telling you what I see in the US build and price. You are assuming that if Canada has it then the US must have it.
Not at all. I'm assuming it's strange and doesn't make sense. That's it.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm surprised that there hasn't been more chatter in this thread that the plastics on this rig appear to be production ready in almost every location. The fenders, mirror stalks, window trim (minus the rubber gasket around the triangle of the rear windows) all look production ready and in their final, BLACK, color. No more light gray or mismatching trim.

Horay everybody, hundreds of angry customer can be happy now, there was much rejoicing.

JK, time to rage on how dirty that driveway is... Common, "engineer", you don't have access to a pressure washer????? (grasping at new things to be upset about)

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also depise the "chrome beauty ring."

If we remove the "chrome beauty ring" do you think the wheels will be all black? I guess that ring serves no functional purpose? Or, do you still need some kind of ring there in which case we would need to paint them or purchase black ones.
Shouldn't need the ring. If I end up with a chrome one may just paint to match the exterior of the bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

follow my instructions above ... you are looking in the wrong place.

I can't get into B&P as it seems lots of people are hitting the site now.
Okay. I think I know what's going on here. Ford's web designers get an F for this page. The design is so poor that it's causing more confusion than it solves. I would recommend that they remove the drop-downs.

The drop-down you are expanding is for the standard features of the model. Notice how it says "Plus Standard Features" above the drop-downs? So, WildTrak comes standard with heated seats, whereas Black Diamond and Badlands require the mid-package.

This is from the Badlands mid-package page. Front Row Heated seats are in the bulleted list at the top and then the drop-downs below list the additional features you get from the standard package.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603754098089

Last edited:

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Updated with more pictures! Wife took these this morning, it was back in his driveway for a short time. First look at the Wildtrak hood decal.

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603754098089

A Ford engineer that lives near me had one for a day parked in his driveway. I got a few pictures, and got to sit inside. I’m 6’ tall and had a ton of headroom with the soft top, at least 6-8 inches.

FORD if your listening, leather or the marine grade vinyl seats would be a great option in 'all' the trim lines not just Black Diamond and above. Customer's aren't really getting customization in price-and-build , just the options you want them to have at your price points.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that makes sense. Thank you!

If only I can get sound deadening now on the badlands 4-foor with the 2.7. Can you fix that also?

:)

Okay. I think I know what's going on here. Ford's web designers get an F for this page. The design is so poor that it's causing more confusion than it solves. I would recommend that they remove the drop-downs.

The drop-down you are expanding is for the standard features of the model. Notice how it says "Plus Standard Features" above the drop-downs? So, WildTrak comes standard with heated seats, whereas Black Diamond and Badlands require the mid-package.

This is from the Badlands mid-package page. Front Row Heated seats are in the bulleted list at the top and then the drop-downs below list the additional features you get from the standard package.

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a Bronco forum. Best place to ask

A little confused what you're asking
The sas add, gives it the tires. Lift. And flares
Its the wildtrak that comes standard with sasquatch

Hope that helped
I think so. That seems to confirm what I thought.... that the only extra things I get with the Sasquatch package if I’m already ordering a badlands are the lift, tires, and flares. And I guess the Sasquatch wheels? If I don’t love the options that I have for wheels and tires with the Sasquatch pkg, would I be better off just getting the badlands nonsquatched and doing an aftermarket lift with wheels and tires?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think so. That seems to confirm what I thought.... that the only extra things I get with the Sasquatch package if I’m already ordering a badlands are the lift, tires, and flares. And I guess the Sasquatch wheels? If I don’t love the options that I have for wheels and tires with the Sasquatch pkg, would I be better off just getting the badlands nonsquatched and doing an aftermarket lift with wheels and tires?
Yep! You're totally at liberty to do that. No idea on the cost going that route though, or if that's even a factor in your decision making

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sasquatch gives you 4.7 gears.

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for posting these. I have been going between the Badlands and the Wildtrack and this really made me feel comfortable with the WT !?!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, the 4-door soft top WildTrack is hands-down the best looking Bronco.

Without the horrendous grey MIC debacle, the colors actually match.

Also, there is no mismatched ugly chrome "beauty (ugly) ring" around the Sasquatch rims.
Sponsored