Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A shitty WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If many of you are like me I’m still struggling between either the MIC gray top or the soft top. These are great pics of what the soft top looks like, thanks OP!
I'm with you. I ultimately want a hard top, but am having a hard time getting behind the MIC gray.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I actually like the grey top

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603825626886

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] 1603825626886
Some notes:

1. The MIC gray top is darker than that in person. It never seems to photograph as well as it was seen in person. We're not talking a LOT darker, just a smidge

2. Compare the fenders and other window trim on the Overland concept with the Race Red Wildtrak in this thread. As mentioned before (but largely ignored in a long post-count thread), it appears that Ford has already darkened the plastics as they get near production.
    1. It seems all the raging keyboards have missed this, again, for the first time.

Overland plastic trim/roof up close
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] trim

WIldtrack with much darker plastics:
Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 13

Ford Bronco Race Red 4-Door Wildtrak Soft Top [Updated With Hood Decal & Interior Pics] Race Red Wildtrak Bronco 4 Door Soft Top 6

jodyleigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm wondering how the hood detail will look with the MIC carbonized gray top or do I wait for the MIC black??

Sponsored

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On the 2-door that only gets the grey MIC top, that hood graphic is going to be a horrible mismatch. The Wildtrak model is going to take the lack of painted black modular top the worst. ?
Can the hood graphic be removed?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m worried about 35”s for a DD and long trips to use for its potential. Considering getting a badlands for the stock 33”s but I’m loving this hood graphic and the interior has grown on me... man oh man..

I’m no off-roader (yet!) but plan to do dirt/sand/rock/gravel trails, mud trails, and sand. Should I do 33”s or 35”s??? I won’t be rock crawling these big rocks, but will be doing some rock/gravel trails. Most likely will be doing trails like at Big Bend state park or some mud and beach stuff, and overlanding. I like the 35”s for ground clearance and vehicle height as the entire family is 6’1” and above.

Sponsored

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f-350, 1970 EB, 66 EB, plus 4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m worried about 35”s for a DD and long trips to use for its potential. Considering getting a badlands for the stock 33”s but I’m loving this hood graphic and the interior has grown on me... man oh man..

I’m no off-roader (yet!) but plan to do dirt/sand/rock/gravel trails, mud trails, and sand. Should I do 33”s or 35”s??? I won’t be rock crawling these big rocks, but will be doing some rock/gravel trails. Most likely will be doing trails like at Big Bend state park or some mud and beach stuff, and overlanding. I like the 35”s for ground clearance and vehicle height as the entire family is 6’1” and above.

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I was crawling a lot most ran 35”s a few used 33s and a few went to 37s38s and 40s a very few even bigger. I ended up sticking with 35” just because. You see the bigger the tire the lower the diff needs to be to keep the gears correct four your engine to be working within its design range. And that would depend on what you plan to use your bronco for. Mine was used as a DD and weekend warrior. Iran a ZF5speed, atlas3 speed, 4.56/1diffs ,ARB lockers and the 35s and they did me right. I did all the old trails in Johnson valley, Moab including white Knuckle, and a lot of other trails. The 4.7 is slightly lower and the auto makes it even better so I think the 35s will be just about right for the new bronco .

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I was crawling a lot most ran 35”s a few used 33s and a few went to 37s38s and 40s a very few even bigger. I ended up sticking with 35” just because. You see the bigger the tire the lower the diff needs to be to keep the gears correct four your engine to be working within its design range. And that would depend on what you plan to use your bronco for. Mine was used as a DD and weekend warrior. Iran a ZF5speed, atlas3 speed, 4.56/1diffs ,ARB lockers and the 35s and they did me right. I did all the old trails in Johnson valley, Moab including white Knuckle, and a lot of other trails. The 4.7 is slightly lower and the auto makes it even better so I think the 35s will be just about right for the new bronco .
Thanks, that helps me a lot. The sway bar disconnect is very cool I would just rarely ever use it, I think. So I’m sure I’ll be sticking to the Wildtrak.

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, that helps me a lot. The sway bar disconnect is very cool I would just rarely ever use it, I think. So I’m sure I’ll be sticking to the Wildtrak.

Bajachuck

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad I could help. I think I might change from the wt to the bbl , I am comparing right now o see what I will lose or gain. To be honest with you from what Iittle I have seen this new bronco sucks at articulation . My racer had 15” of wheel travel at both ends because that was all there was. And my crawler could go around 1100 on a tri ramp an that is good but often I was not the most and occasionally not even close. The new bronco that I saw on a Video I saw I don’t think it would have gotten to 200
Sponsored