Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If only we could spec Squatch with the steelies and 35s
Honestly I dont know if I like the look of big fat tires that much, I was looking into doing a bb squatch or base squatch, but the tires would suck in the winter here. I say though any tire looks better with steelies!!
Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Honestly I dont know if I like the look of big fat tires that much, I was looking into doing a bb squatch or base squatch, but the tires would suck in the winter here. I say though any tire looks better with steelies!!
Honestly, I just don't get the whole "black custom wheel" trend (go ahead, bring on the boomer comments). But on a steelie, it looks normal.

I'll probably go aftermarket and try to flip the beadlocks.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, I just don't get the whole "black custom wheel" trend (go ahead, bring on the boomer comments). But on a steelie, it looks normal.

method race wheels has some aluminium ones that kinda look like heavy duty steel wheels, but they are not beadlock, "beadlip" technology is what they call it. I was looking at some of those when it comes time to replace the tires. I do wish there was more info about the 35 inch tires, because it says mud, but everybody on here says multi terrain, is it 3 peak rated.... stuff like that

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base

Millennial checking in, so no Boomer expertise.

Steelies were the throw away rims back in the 1960s/70s muscle car era.
This gave them a poverty reputation until the muscle car restoration era set in from the very late 1980's on.
This carried over to the 4x4 crowd that saw white/ black steel wagon wheels as the ghetto solution.

Since then, things have evened out a bit in the steel rock crawler VS aluminum factory/ big hoops Brodozer 4x4 set.

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
That thing looks sweet.. I want BL and will add a little more black....but sweet. (y)

Edit: I want the squatch, just don't want those MT's
GY tires are some of the most expensive ones on the market.

Just make a plan to pawn them off to someone else at a profit.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's it. If the flares were about 1/2 the width given those tires it would look better. I can understand folks liking the steelie, smaller tire look. Not for me, but I get it.
I think the flares are going to be very easy to trim, cut off the lip and you’ll be set.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the flares are going to be very easy to trim, cut off the lip and you’ll be set.
It might look a bit weird when your bumpers don’t line up with the flares.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found this gem in Facebook:
BEF05BF0-A5D5-4C32-9ACD-9CB6697E5A8B.jpeg
Just my opinion, but the black Steelies look better in this picture than on the Ford B&P renderings. May be the angle.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every time I see a pic like this, I think... Yep.. Gotta Squatch or at least put 285's on there. Those tires look so damn small.
Love the red though.

Edit: it's the big ugly flares (I never liked) that make em look small.
Every time I hear people say they need bro monster truck 35" tires, I think 95% of you would prefer 32" tires as daily drivers, which is what most will use this vehicle for. Of course, if you rock crawl every weekend 35s are a must.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Every time I hear people say they need bro monster truck 35" tires, I think 95% of you would prefer 32" tires as daily drivers, which is what most will use this vehicle for. Of course, if you rock crawl every weekend 35s are a must.
Every time I hear someone say "I think you would prefer" when no question was asked, I wonder why they are telling me what I want/need?

My old FSB's ran 35's.they were DD's. No I did not rock crawl, nor do I plan to. And I stand by my comment. Those 32's (assumption) look small. And I would prefer the 35's or at minimum 285's. It's what I call my opinion. And Btw, I'm not some little kid, I don't call people Bro.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I don’t understand why people think it’s hard to daily drive 315s. My 1996 Land Cruiser with solid front axles, Icon suspension and 315s rides like a Fleetwood Brougham. The modern suspensions can handle big tires with ease. I think the tires on the Sasquatch aren’t big enough. At least wider, or more offset. Or narrower flares. Something not quite right. These tires on stock BD def not big enough. Need to be at least 285s, really probably 295s or more. In my opinion.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like everything about the black Diamond but the grille and headlights. After seeing the others... it just looks cheap to me

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

:love: the steelies. Once the stock tires wear out I'll bump up to 33s but I don't think they look near as bad as everyone is saying.

I think it's just that Ford is shoving 35s and the Squatch package down our throats on every build they showcase now anything else looks weird.