First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Race Red Bronco Badlands 4-Door w/ hardtop and optional wheels 1611852606652
Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does the MIC top always seem to come off as light grey in photos outside but seems to match the fenders inside? I am so confused and worried I will hate the color of the MIC top.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s my build, dig it?
I think they put too many doors on your more-door. If these turn into collectible classics in 70 years, the more-door won't command the premium, just saying. (HA! As if any modern car will actually be running in 70 years. 90% of the tech will be non-operable and bricked)

I love the contrast of black trim with Race Red. When my wife and I hit our local Ford Dealer to see some of the Bronco colors on other Fords, they had a Race Red F-150 there that looked great. It was a bright sunny day and when my wife saw it, it was a definite no for her. I will have to admit when its out in the sun, that Red is very bright with tints of orange in it. Still love it, but not gonna fight that battle right now.
Some friendly relationship advice for after you order the Race Red Bronco.

Ford Bronco Race Red Bronco Badlands 4-Door w/ hardtop and optional wheels 517X7MuulgL._AC_SX425_[1]

FWIW: I genuinely don't understand how a partner gets to stonewall a vehicle decision, assuming it's not a financial hardship. When the GF wanted to order a Ranger I asked what she wanted, she told me what she wanted, we ordered that truck and she loves it. When it comes time for me to order the Bronco I am telling her what I want, I ordered what I wanted and she's excited that i'll get just what I want. Whoever is going to be the de facto driver of said vehicle gets to choose what they want.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they put too many doors on your more-door. If these turn into collectible classics in 70 years, the more-door won't command the premium, just saying. (HA! As if any modern car will actually be running in 70 years. 90% of the tech will be non-operable and bricked)

Ford Bronco Race Red Bronco Badlands 4-Door w/ hardtop and optional wheels 517X7MuulgL._AC_SX425_[1]

FWIW: I genuinely don't understand how a partner gets to stonewall a vehicle decision, assuming it's not a financial hardship. When the GF wanted to order a Ranger I asked what she wanted, she told me what she wanted, we ordered that truck and she loves it. When it comes time for me to order the Bronco I am telling her what I want, I ordered what I wanted and she's excited that i'll get just what I want. Whoever is going to be the de facto driver of said vehicle gets to choose what they want.
I think it is this thing called picking your battles. A few months ago we bought her a new car and I told her to get what ever she wanted. She made a $30k choice which its a decent car but not what I would have picked. I'm looking at a $60k choice so financially, we both need to be on the same page. In all honesty, she would let me get the RR if I absolutely had to have it, but at this point I'm just trying to keep her on board with the whole purchase thing. Also, I've decided to wait it out for a MY22 with a cool shade of green.

But thank you for that awesome marital advice. It was worth as much as I paid for it. ?

Sponsored

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My exact build but mine has Cactus Gray! Love that I’m going with optional wheels here as 33” looks good to me

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a sweet looking truck. No doubt about it....

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Race Red Bronco Badlands 4-Door w/ hardtop and optional wheels giphy[1]

It's shit like this that kept my relationship alive and well for 23 years (she passed away a year ago, God rest her soul I miss her every second). I had my money, she had her money, and we had our money. Neither one of us ever argued about money, or spending habits. Buy what you want, just don't lose the house, lol.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I definitely like the look of the two door better, more about function for me though. I need that extra space for extended hunting and fishing trips. Agree about the tech.
Sponsored