jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know the Bronco has improved on a lot of things over the wrangler....but....I think if the modern bronco was out for a couple decades and the wrangler came along now after a long hiatus, people would be drooling over the wrangler. The design is much more unique and iconic. We’ve just been staring at slightly tweaked modern versions over the past 30 years.
Sponsored

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the Bronco has improved on a lot of things over the wrangler....but....I think if the modern bronco was out for a couple decades and the wrangler came along now after a long hiatus, people would be drooling over the wrangler. The design is much more unique and iconic. We’ve just been staring at slightly tweaked modern versions over the past 30 years.
Agreed, Bronco is obviously the new kid on the block but if the tables were turned, I'm sure the Jeep would be the one that has many of our Bronco reservations

I mean... Jeep bad...Bronco Good

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love the stance on that Jeep. Typically don't like the Gladiator's aesthetic, but that one pulls it off.

Do you take it out wheeling or is it a town buggy? Either way, they're both awesome.
Race red is a nice color. My F150 at 5 years still looks nice. Its the same as Apple Red in Rustoleum Spray paint, when making accessories for the, painting tow hooks, etc.

20210331_213246.jpg

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a bronco site ,the jeep does not make yall warm and fuzzy but side by side the jeep looks like it has heritage because it does and honestly the bronco could easily get mistaken for a defender.
Sponsored