First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every trim level has Race Red except for the Everglades and the Bronco Raptor. Ford needs to bring back Race Red for these trim levels or create a new red that is a true red for these trim levels. I am so tired of the Maroonish reds (Hot Pepper Red & Rapid Red). Ford if you are listening please bring Race Red back for the Raptor or make a new Red that is a true Fire Red. No more Maroon for the love of God. 🙂
Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love Race red!

Hopefully Ford will add some more options to the Raptor like ventilated seats and blue cruse along with a true red and of corse better availability.

I would trade mine in for the ventilated seats alone.

ECC19B93-774F-4D32-A7C0-28EB904CC72F.jpeg

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, even if they get creative and make an all new true red altogether I wouldn't mind. I just don't understand what is the obsession with these marroon-like reds in the top trim levels. Is Ford even aware how many people will skip a trim level just because the color they want is not available there. I hope they bring a true Fire Red and no more Maroons or Oranges, we already have those colors.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, I was really surprised they took away the Race Red.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, I was really surprised they took away the Race Red.
It's almost like they know Race Red is popular so if u get the Bronco Raptor you can't have it whereas someone who gets a Badlands can now feel more special because they have a Race Red

. I want to order the Raptor but only in Race Red or some other proper red color. I am also considering wrapping it in Red but would rather not have to do that and spend extra money.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Race red should have been a 2 door option only. Props for not putting it on the braptor.

Last edited:

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They already have Code Orange and the other Red for the Raptor.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They already have Code Orange and the other Red for the Raptor.
Orange and Maroonish red. They don't have a true Fire Red. They should have that Code Orange available on all the trims as well. It's not a bad color but I take red over that. Hot Pepper Red is not bad but it's not quite the red like.

Last edited:

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Orange and Maroon like red. They don't have a true Fire Red. They should have that Code Orange available on all the trims as well. It's not a bad color but I take red over that. Hot Pepper Red is not bad but it's not quite the red like.
IIRC, Code Orange is a Ford Performance color.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Best red on the market right now is that one Mazda is using, particularly on their CX-30. Looove that colour, especially when viewed wearing rose-coloured sunglasses.

Race Red was my obvious 2nd choice behind Cyber Orange. I seem to alternate between red Fords and yellow/orange/whatever-you-see ones. My 2013 Focus ST was Tangerine Scream which I believe is the identical colour to Cyber Orange.

I loved my Race Red 2001 F150. It would be nice to see a tri-coat metallic paint with Race Red as the base.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Now you
Best red on the market right now is that one Mazda is using, particularly on their CX-30. Looove that colour, especially when viewed wearing rose-coloured sunglasses.

Race Red was my obvious 2nd choice behind Cyber Orange. I seem to alternate between red Fords and yellow/orange/whatever-you-see ones. My 2013 Focus ST was Tangerine Scream which I believe is the identical colour to Cyber Orange.

I loved my Race Red 2001 F150. It would be nice to see a tri-coat metallic paint with Race Red as the base.
Now you are speaking my language sir. If Ford did a Race Red Metallic that would be amazing. I agree that Mazda red is nice. Another great one is the new Performance Red on the Acura MDX. Why can't Ford do something similar lol. Here is a pic of that new Acura MDX Performance Red.
Ford Bronco Race Red needs to be added as a color option for 2023 MY Bronco Raptor Trim Screenshot_20220517-114438

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now you

Now you are speaking my language sir. If Ford did a Race Red Metallic that would be amazing. I agree that Mazda red is nice. Another great one is the new Performance Red on the Acura MDX. Why can't Ford do something similar lol. Here is a pic of that new Acura MDX Performance Red.
Ford Bronco Race Red needs to be added as a color option for 2023 MY Bronco Raptor Trim Screenshot_20220517-114438
I’m much more a shiny bright metallic paint guy over the melted crayon non-metallic paints in general. Many exceptions though - lots of great neon colours and bright non-metallic paints out there, just not available on Bronco.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my Race Red 2 Door Badlands.

It stands out in a crowd, for sure.

Ford Bronco Race Red needs to be added as a color option for 2023 MY Bronco Raptor Trim PXL_20220416_164551933 (1)

There's a part of me that loves the fact that the Raptor doesn't come in Race Red.

😝

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Porsche Carmine Red is a great red.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really think that old school Janis Joplin psychedelic paint job is the way to go!
Sponsored