First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish Ford would let the base buyers get race red since rapid red is gone in MY22. Pepper red in the pictures look orange. CO in person looks like faded orange/yellow. Last week I drove a OB, CO, 4 door, soft top and then a 2 door, WT with hard top, Race red, 2.7. The race red is great looking, the CO, not so much. I would even pay extra to get Race red on the base.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't understand why Race Red isn't an option on the base. Makes no sense to me.

Mdstewa

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish Ford would let the base buyers get race red since rapid red is gone in MY22. Pepper red in the pictures look orange. CO in person looks like faded orange/yellow. Last week I drove a OB, CO, 4 door, soft top and then a 2 door, WT with hard top, Race red, 2.7. The race red is great looking, the CO, not so much. I would even pay extra to get Race red on the base.
i order rapid red metallic and that's the color i want don't like race red at all.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I passed by a Ford dealer yesterday that had a Rapid Red Ranger and a (vastly inferior) Hot Pepper Red Ranger parked side-by-side. Can confirm, they got rid of their prettiest Red for basically a wannabe orange.

It was in La Grange, NC in case anyone was wondering.

But yeah, I never got why Ford never gave the base model Race Red.