L8apex

Badlands
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST
What you don't see is that because this is Detroit the road is terrible and the suspension is working harder than in the desert from the Vaughn Gittin Jr. video.

Advertisement

JTBros

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Were the rear lights flashing all crazy or have I been staring at screens too long today?
LEDs do funky things when people take videos of them, usually has to do with the frame rate of the camera. They're solid to the naked eye though.

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Have we heard any confirmation yet if the upgraded lighting package includes the taillights on the BB?
Yes, it was confirmed, though I forget where, that signature lights include signature tail lights.

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
What you don't see is that because this is Detroit the road is terrible and the suspension is working harder than in the desert from the Vaughn Gittin Jr. video.
No wonder they drive them on the road so much! They don’t even need a road course to test it!

L8apex

Badlands
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST
No wonder they drive them on the road so much! They don’t even need a road course to test it!
Enterprise drive in front of Ford's APTL building offers a new adventure on a daily basis.

Bronco4lyfe85

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Did the moderators just delete my thread and put it in this OP’s???
Yep, your thread is gone, so is all your notoriety. You were so close to internet fame, now you’re just a guy that uploaded photos into this OP’s legendary thread.

TheBroncoTrain

Black Diamond
First Name
Johnny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Yep, your thread is gone, so is all your notoriety. You were so close to internet fame, now you’re just a guy that uploaded photos into this OP’s legendary thread.
yea because that’s what I cared about.
My thread URL said “invalid” when they consolidated them, which made me think it was deleted. Thanks for the snarky reply tho.

Advertisement

Advertisement