Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummm, what I'm seeing is a Bronco with Big Bend wheels, and LED tail lights that don't come on the Big Bend. I think Ford is just playing with our emotions. :)

Edit: Oops, never mind. Dave cleared this up for me. I didn't realize you get the LED rears with the LED heads light package.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea because that’s what I cared about.
My thread URL said “invalid” when they consolidated them, which made me think it was deleted. Thanks for the snarky reply tho.
Ford Bronco Race Red WildTrak + Rapid Red Big Bend spotted driving in Michigan 1614113692150

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good pics. That top looks great in the new darker shade.
Perception is reality! I was going to say it looks gray again. I'm waiting for the Shadow Black because THE SHADOW KNOWS MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummm, what I'm seeing is a Bronco with Big Bend wheels, and LED tail lights that don't come on the Big Bend. I think Ford is just playing with our emotions. :)
just remember that the B&P is still broken .... FGS it took em months just to fix the color on the cactus gray, and its still not right ..... it doesn't make sense to get LED lights in the front but not in the back

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Perception is reality! I was going to say it looks gray again. I'm waiting for the Shadow Black because THE SHADOW KNOWS MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
That's me Eric. I can't convince myself that the MIC is getting darker when different pictures give me a different perception. So, Imma gettin' the Shadow Black also.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have we heard any confirmation yet if the upgraded lighting package includes the taillights on the BB?

No, and I don't think we'll get a reliable answer until they go into production, but this is the 3rd BB I've seen now with LED tails, so I'm getting hopeful.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just remember that the B&P is still broken .... FGS it took em months just to fix the color on the cactus gray, and its still not right ..... it doesn't make sense to get LED lights in the front but not in the back
My wise friend Dave @Used2jeep just cleared that up for us. Looks like Ford has decided to give us the LED's on both ends of the BB when one orders the upgrade.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wise friend Dave @Used2jeep just cleared that up for us. Looks like Ford has decided to give us the LED's on both ends of the BB when one orders the upgrade.
I love it when both ends come together! #waitaminute #thatsnotthequote

Sponsored

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
people are saying this is the new, darker shade of MIC. if i were to order now, would the top be this darker shade, or will it be that light grey like in the first one?
also, does anyone know if it is textured? or is it just smooth. was thinking i could vinyl wrap a smooth mic top and just pretend its the painted one instead of waiting forever.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good pics. That top looks great in the new darker shade.
so, the MIC tops look like this now? and not that sun faded gray? I have a painted black top in my build, but wouldnt mind the MIC if it looks like this...

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

people are saying this is the new, darker shade of MIC. if i were to order now, would the top be this darker shade, or will it be that light grey like in the first one?
also, does anyone know if it is textured? or is it just smooth. was thinking i could vinyl wrap a smooth mic top and just pretend its the painted one instead of waiting forever.
It would come with the darker one as that is closer to the production spec they are expecting. Should be the same color as the fenders.
It is textured and would be hard/impossible to get a wrap bind to it. Need a mod top for that.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see what your saying, but many are more testing than production vehicles.
Sponsored