First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The squatch option just makes the Bronco look so good, I don’t know how i can pass it up, even for all the $$.
All the people that pass to save money will be shocked when they end up spending more because they didn't take the gearing or lockers into account the those are more important for off roading then lift and tires. I guess most of them just going to the mall so only after look, not function.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Look how bad the right rear soft top panel fits. Yikes.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
God its beautiful. I’m only 31 and listen to FM radio unless on a road trip and appreciate the antenna for height measurement. The keypad I won’t be getting, I have it on all my other Fords and it is useful when I don’t have keys on me. Problem I have is I have 4 Fords in the driveway I have to remember the code to haha

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just meant as far as locking and unlocking the door, obviously, when the key is present.

Both the Expo and Explorer did that, unlocked as you approached the vehicle, and then you could lock the door by pressing the button when exiting the vehicle. The other poster mentioned pressing the bottom 2 buttons to lock the door. I simply think the button will probably replace that function.
2 right side buttons will lock on the expedition. 2 button unlocks if key is in close range.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So much angst abot the keypad, how many of you guys actually use the keypad? I've had one on many vehicles since our 1996 Mercury Mountaineer, and I can honestly say I've never used one any other time than when we were changing the code to what we wanted.
I use this daily. I lock the keys in my vehicle 100% of the time. Absolutely love this feature!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't assume anything, that's why I literally asked how often you guys were using them. They offer no convenience at all in my experience.

If the black button doesn't lock the door, what do you think it does? Can't imagine it's there for nothing.
Don't know about your black button, but the Bronco has the now fairly universal intelligent system or whatever it's called. You reach inside to unlock and touch the outside to lock, when the keys in your pocket.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still cannot believe how much I hate the WT interior... it matches nothing???? Reserved a WT and wanted WHITE but no way am buying a new WT with Sandstone interior....
Ford Bronco Race Red Wildtrak Sasquatch, Soft Top + keypad Sasquatch 2021 Bronco Race Red Wildtrak Soft Top 4 Door 10

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The thought has crossed my mind. I have two firmly memorized. For security purposes it feels wrong to make them all the same.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't know about your black button, but the Bronco has the now fairly universal intelligent system or whatever it's called. You reach inside to unlock and touch the outside to lock, when the keys in your pocket.
Is that even on the Base model?

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that even on the Base model?
No idea on that....instead of, well, hang on...It doesn't say so. Ford Pass, which I'm not familiar with, but no indication of the intelligent lock/unlock on features list.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
No idea on that....instead of, well, hang on...It doesn't say so. Ford Pass, which I'm not familiar with, but no indication of the intelligent lock/unlock on features list.
That's another confusing thing in the descriptions.

The other for me, was to find out that auto start is standard on every model.
For the models without the fob start button, you only have the Ford App on your phone.

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ummmmm, keypad placement on the door is stupid. How are you going to operate the keypad when the doors are removed, duh.

(This is a complete joke)
Sponsored