Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been getting conflicting info from my dealer and the tracker. Dealer says it’s in the rail yard, but the tracker still says in production…
My window sticker says rail as the form of transport and even has the rail number… but I have a MIC and a build date of 8/3 so I thought my Bronco was in the dirt pile… but if my window sticker says rail and has a rail number, does that mean it is actually being shipped? Or do you guys that have an MIC on dirt mound also have a Window sticker that says rail and rail number the car is in?

attached is my window sticker for reference. It says rail next to total msrp

655E16A6-AEE6-4221-A205-C17BAC2898D5.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been getting conflicting info from my dealer and the tracker. Dealer says it’s in the rail yard, but the tracker still says in production…
My window sticker says rail as the form of transport and even has the rail number… but I have a MIC and a build date of 8/3 so I thought my Bronco was in the dirt pile… but if my window sticker says rail and has a rail number, does that mean it is actually being shipped? Or do you guys that have an MIC on dirt mound also have a Window sticker that says rail and rail number the car is in?

Ford Bronco Rail? Or dirt mound ? 655E16A6-AEE6-4221-A205-C17BAC2898D5
Another fellow user on here has a Bronco stuck at Dirt Mountain and there Window Sticker says Convoy.

bigdaddytommy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting... I received a text from my dealer yesterday saying that they would notify me soon with an ETA on my Bronco. Same deal as you- 2 Door Black Diamond, built the same week waiting on the lot for a replacement top. They attached a screen shot of some form with my VIN number and a status of: "Returned from Body Company". Status on Ford website is the same: "In Production". I don't want to get too excited, but I have a feeling that the October notification timeline is designed to manage expectations. We will probably see our Broncos being shipped this month. Generally, when a company admits to a problem, they usually already have the solution to it. Fingers crossed.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where is your rail number? If you are looking at the Ramp One box, that’s your railyard that it will ship to (RH12 is Jacksonville) Typically, you can only get your rail car info from your dealer. I hate to say it, but I think you are on Dirt Mountain.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont think it matters what shipping method is on the window sticker. Mine says Rail, and its in Purgatory. Built July 22. I'd put more hope in the mixed messages your dealer is getting. Maybe you got an early version of the improved MIC top, because its a 2dr, and they're cranking out First Editions. But i doubt it. But who knows?

I can say definitively that its in Purgatory, awaiting a new top, unless it already has a new top. If it has a new top, its most certainly on the way to the rail depot. Unless it's already on the rail car. Unless its not. Who knows? No one knows.

One day, between now and Christmas, you'll be pleasantly surprised with a coherent message from Ford. Or your dealer: "Your car is here!"

Until then . . . Did you get your hammock yet? I got mine today!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base

Firstly that’s not your railcar number, you have to get that from your dealer once it’s en route. I’ve been tracking my BD on it’s way to NorCal using an 800 number. It’s easy abs I hope you get an update soon. Mine didn’t show as “Built” until it was waiting for shipping. Then it quickly changed to “Shipped”. Where’s yours headed to?

Risky4me

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer was able to track mine during rail shipment fairly accurately. He knew the day it arrived at the rail yard, just 10 miles away. He also agonized along with me when it took 3 weeks for the rail car to be moved into the yard and off loaded. So you might want to trust your dealer.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It will be labeled as "In production" up until its loaded on a transport. Sorry to say, but yours is in holding.
Sponsored