Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Brumby", for the Aussie market...
No
Different Vehicle Type
Ford Raptor and Ford Falcon

Ford Bronco Raised by Goats (new Bronco SPORT ads) ABACB014-1568-47E4-A8F2-E15B5127B2E2

Ford Bronco Raised by Goats (new Bronco SPORT ads) ABACB014-1568-47E4-A8F2-E15B5127B2E2

I am throwing the BS flag on this! You can not show those photos without a photo of the engine or at the very least, tell us what the engine is! Best Falcon I have ever seen!!!!!

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last edited:

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So watching this commercial was great, but then I watched the SEMA video. Can't wait to get my Bronco, the customization that is going to be possible with simple tools is going to be awesome. Here's the link in case you missed it above.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

[
The rockstars are in the advertising department.

These are fantastic ads!
the rockstars are in the marketing department— they are the one who hired the ad agency Wieden+Kennedy to do the Ford truck work. W+K is responsible for Nike “just do it” and right now does the KFC, Old Spice and Bud light ads.

I agree these are pretty nice and do think it would’ve been a great story for the Broncon instead of Sport. Unless Ford could’ve owned Colt. It’s a shame that Dodge has the claim on “colt”, that would’ve been a great name, not just an origin story. The colt-turning-into-a-Bronco-in-the-cave things is a little random though. Especially for W+K.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hardly a city slicker, I grew up with horses (colts even, I trained one from 6 months through riding) and my vacations were spent riding them in the Rockies and Bighorns. I am completely aware that a colt is a juvenile male horse. What is random is that a colt goes into a cave and comes out a automobile. And I also work in the ad biz and understand metaphors — this one was just a bit heavy handed and my guess is the client had something to do with it.

Anyway, I still like the spot.
Sponsored