Sponsored

Raised white lettering on tire - yay or nay?

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If flipped, Won’t you see the white lettering on the inside of the tire under the bumper? I think that could look even more ridiculous.
It's dark under the car and the inside of your tires will likely be dusty, it won't stick out. If you can't live with the utter embarrassment of white letters inside the tires, you can get black tire paint to cover up the letters. Tire grip, wear, and performance would take precedence for me far above lettering.
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you find the ride with no added cargo/towing? Figure the weight of the Broncois pretty similar to F150 (5,000 lbs vs 5,500). Is the ride rough or noisy going 80 on the highway? Can you hear the tires? I presume you have E load. I am reading reviews that some guys find them to be noisier that other ATs theyve had in the past (but thats the only negative i've seen)
They are slightly noisier than the AT2s I took off, but that could be the wear of the old vs. new...Ride is great/smooth and I don't hear the tires with the radio on, even at a low volume. Grips well in wet conditions, and really well in snow so far.
I was kicking myself after I got them, I really should of went for the Toyo R/T, those look sick and more aggressive, this will be the tire I put on my Bronco after some miles on stock.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't get raised white lettering you probably shouldn't be driving.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get an exceptional deal on the tires I may put the white lettering out to show my appreciation. If the manufacturer wants me to endorse their product then I should get a deal. Otherwise, black-side out for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have always liked this ad - and I have a copy hanging in my closet - I know weird - so definitely white for me.

Ford Bronco Raised white lettering on tire - yay or nay? 1607465687181

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha. What?
I'm just saying. If you don't get raised white lettering, you probably shouldn't be driving. It's a truism, self-evident, it is a principle or law. Unequivocal.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have BFG TKO2 on my JK I put them on black letters out. It took a long time for the white letters on inside to get dirty enough to not bother me.

I have BFG TKO2 on my Superduty also. I put them on white letters out. Now I have to scrub them when I wash the truck because it bothers me if they are dirty.

I can never decide I like both looks. I usually decide at the spur of the moment when they ask at the tire counter.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well if my build is going to look like this (but 4 door with darker AMB flares), i could see how the white lettering is really going to pop and tie into the grille/ BRONCO lettering. Not sure if my OBX black and polished wheels will look busy with the white lettering, but oh well. All black wheels would definitely look better with all of this.
screen-shot-2020-11-19-at-10-15-06-pm-png.png

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well if my build is going to look like this (but 4 door with darker AMB flares), i could see how the white lettering is really going to pop and tie into the grille/ BRONCO lettering. Not sure if my OBX black and polished wheels will look busy with the white lettering, but oh well. All black wheels would definitely look better with all of this.
Ford Bronco Raised white lettering on tire - yay or nay? screen-shot-2020-11-19-at-10-15-06-pm-
Similar style wheel to OBX. White out looks amazing with a wheel like this. Case closed.

also all the reviews I’m seeing for E loads have Cooper Discoverer At3 XLT as the reigning champ in terms of highway cruising, noise, snow and wet terrain. Some sacrifice with mud, but probably the best tire for me. Oh and here’s what he uses to clean it with a scrub pad

54C5F6F5-D2E7-4B1E-A1E1-09BAC5AFEDDB.png

29B43273-99C3-4ABD-93F3-2436D38048CF.png
Sponsored