Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s up fam! I have a reservation at capital ford in Raleigh tomorrow at 12, but i was able to see them here in wilmington. I am not sure how strict they are on appointments, but I wanted to offer up my spot in Raleigh if they are booked up and a 6g member wanted to go. Just message me and I’ll send you my name!

Cheers.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What’s up fam! I have a reservation at capital ford in Raleigh tomorrow at 12, but i was able to see them here in wilmington. I am not sure how strict they are on appointments, but I wanted to offer up my spot in Raleigh if they are booked up and a 6g member wanted to go. Just message me and I’ll send you my name!

Cheers.
Which ones did they have in Wilmington? I am going to the Crossroads Apex event Saturday.

If you cancel, it will immediately come up as available on the reservation website, so when you find a taker you can coordinate release and catch.

OP
OP

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which ones did they have in Wilmington? I am going to the Crossroads Apex event Saturday.

If you cancel, it will immediately come up as available on the reservation website, so when you find a taker you can coordinate release and catch.
Perfect thanks for that insight.
They had a blue big bend And a red OBX. Both soft tops. Probably the same bc they’re working their way back north.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They had a blue big bend And a red OBX. Both soft tops. Probably the same bc they’re working their way back north.
That's what I figure. Were either Squatch or the Big Bend manual? Which trim levels.

Four door, Big Bend, OBX - I guess I'll go get a feel for the overall size driver seat forward, but this won't be super enlightening interior materials and rear space wise.

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw Broncos in Wilmington, NC at Capital Ford. Nice to see and sit in it. I can’t wait to drive one. But feeling really good about my order.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I figure. Were either Squatch or the Big Bend manual? Which trim levels.

Four door, Big Bend, OBX - I guess I'll go get a feel for the overall size driver seat forward, but this won't be super enlightening interior materials and rear space wise.
The big bend was manual which was refreshing. Neither were squatched. Both were soft tops. Big bend was mid, obx was lux.
My takeaways were glad I went big screen, seeing the bright blue made me happy with my Area 51 pick, glad I didn’t go leather, and I actually LOVE the cloth so I think if you didn’t go MGV it’s a really nice cloth. They let me take off the door and showed me the wireless car play. Got to check out the engine And really take some good time. Although the 2 were nothing like my picks, it was great to see. They have some miles on them so it’s cool to see how they’re holding up. They drove from mich to Miami And now working back up. Would love to hear your takeaways when you go.

OP
OP

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw Broncos in Wilmington, NC at Capital Ford. Nice to see and sit in it. I can’t wait to drive one. But feeling really good about my order.
My exact take always. Really happy with my order and the bronco as a vehicle. A lot of my little quirks from my jeep days have been fixed. Well worth the time to go look at it. The dang accessory book is WILD, did you grab one?

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My exact take always. Really happy with my order and the bronco as a vehicle. A lot of my little quirks from my jeep days have been fixed. Well worth the time to go look at it. The dang accessory book is WILD, did you grab one?
Missed it. Darn.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The big bend was manual which was refreshing. Neither were squatched. Both were soft tops. Big bend was mid, obx was lux.
My takeaways were glad I went big screen, seeing the bright blue made me happy with my Area 51 pick, glad I didn’t go leather, and I actually LOVE the cloth so I think if you didn’t go MGV it’s a really nice cloth. They let me take off the door and showed me the wireless car play. Got to check out the engine And really take some good time. Although the 2 were nothing like my picks, it was great to see. They have some miles on them so it’s cool to see how they’re holding up. They drove from mich to Miami And now working back up. Would love to hear your takeaways when you go.
I'll report back - with no Squatch / Badlands I can't add any measurements or part numbers to the hivemind. But looking forward to seeing one finally.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll report back - with no Squatch / Badlands I can't add any measurements or part numbers to the hivemind. But looking forward to seeing one finally.
No harm in PN's or measurements on non Sas or BL..us non Sassers obsess too!

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No harm in PN's or measurements on non Sas or BL..us non Sassers obsess too!
Ok, I’m bringin’ the tape and will get that rear axle to frame measurement

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figured it would be these two. I'm signed up for Raleigh, Apex, and Durham so likely will be the same 2 at all three sites? Wanted to at least see 1 with SAS ;(

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome!

OP
OP

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figured it would be these two. I'm signed up for Raleigh, Apex, and Durham so likely will be the same 2 at all three sites? Wanted to at least see 1 with SAS ;(
It’s my understanding these are the only two the southeast were allocated.

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s my understanding these are the only two the southeast were allocated.
There were some other 4DR pairs of other trims traveling in FL too but they might be headed to TN/AL
Sponsored