John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are thos AR BALLS or something from 67?
These balls are neither from AR or 67. I purchased them (Tackform 20mm ball) from Amazon before anything was available and had to source hardware from ACE to make it work. I haven't checked on availability but I should get the AR version to clean up the install.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I always love your videos and get excited every time you do another one. I drive a Black Diamond without front lockers. Can you talk about whether different obstacles need both or if you think rear only would be good. Maybe even try some obstacles with only the rear locker. Thanks!!

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kicking off 2022 with a trip to Moab, UT to run the trails with my friends. I hope you guys enjoy this episode of us running the Steel Bender trail.

The badlands is more than a capable vehicle...great video...thank you!

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always love your videos and get excited every time you do another one. I drive a Black Diamond without front lockers. Can you talk about whether different obstacles need both or if you think rear only would be good. Maybe even try some obstacles with only the rear locker. Thanks!!
I'm glad you're enjoying them and really appreciate the feedback. Majority of the time I engage the rear locker only. Choosing a different line and/or giving it the good ole bump makes a big difference. That being said, having a front locker does come in handy. The video below is of some in cabin footage from the Steel Bender trail that didn't make the cut. However, I wanted to share them with the hopes that it may provide some insight into the different situations where I'm using the locker/s out on the trail. This YT video is unlisted so it can only be viewed here.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm glad you're enjoying them and really appreciate the feedback. Majority of the time I engage the rear locker only. Choosing a different line and/or giving it the good ole bump makes a big difference. That being said, having a front locker does come in handy. The video below is of some in cabin footage from the Steel Bender trail that didn't make the cut. However, I wanted to share them with the hopes that it may provide some insight into the different situations where I'm using the locker/s out on the trail. This YT video is unlisted so it can only be viewed here.

That video is a huge help. No other video that I have seen shows anything like that. Shows how the rear locker is what you need to get over most of the terrain. Without a front locker, a little tiny bit more pedal may suffice or a little help from a friend.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video is a huge help. No other video that I have seen shows anything like that. Shows how the rear locker is what you need to get over most of the terrain. Without a front locker, a little tiny bit more pedal may suffice or a little help from a friend.
I’m glad it helped and will look to incorporate more of these types of clips in the videos.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kicking off 2022 with a trip to Moab, UT to run the trails with my friends. I hope you guys enjoy this episode of us running the Steel Bender trail.

Love your videos, thanks for sharing!

luckys13

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video so and so fun to watch. It made me want to go with you guys sometime!! What mods have you done to it? Its fantastic!

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video so and so fun to watch. It made me want to go with you guys sometime!! What mods have you done to it? Its fantastic!
I’m glad you enjoyed watching it. Moab is amazing place to explore the outdoors. My list of mods can be found on Revkit.
Sponsored