First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Everyone. I am excited to order my Bronco in the coming weeks. Here are a few items I am interested in but haven't seen priced.

Anyone see these items priced anywhere?

1. Black beauty/vanity rings as stand alone item. I don't want the "warm alloy" that come with my build.

2. Black bronco badge for tailgate. Again I want to swap it out for the chrome/silver one on my build.

3. Fold down table for rear tailgate.

I tried to find info thru the search feature of the forum but was unsuccessful. Thanks in advance for any info.
Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone. I am excited to order my Bronco in the coming weeks. Here are a few items I am interested in but haven't seen priced.

Anyone see these items priced anywhere?

1. Black beauty/vanity rings as stand alone item. I don't want the "warm alloy" that come with my build.

2. Black bronco badge for tailgate. Again I want to swap it out for the chrome/silver one on my build.

3. Fold down table for rear tailgate.

I tried to find info thru the search feature of the forum but was unsuccessful. Thanks in advance for any info.
Same, definitely getting rid of the silver rings on my build, already considered having them powder coated as recommended on here, there are some small parts powder coating places around, also considering if they are available at the ford parts counter to get right when i take delivery!
Sponsored