Sponsored

Random Thought - Wish there was FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO?

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else wish that Ford had kept the FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO? Honestly I think Ford hit the perfect home run of combining classic and modern together. I just wish they would have kept FORD lettering on the grille. I know they are trying to make it it’s own line of vehicles. At the end of the day it’s still a Ford Bronco.

*not my Bronco in the picture, just a reference to the grille and wishing Ford actually offered a real orange
Ford Bronco Random Thought - Wish there was FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO? 1613745538106
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I for one, like the BRONCO on the grille, and like calling it just "Bronco", and leaving Ford out of it. I don't hate that they put the Blue Oval on the tailgate, but I'd prefer it if there wasn't any Ford branding on it at all...(and they recessed and pinned the oval badge, so removing it is difficult, and would have to replace it with something to fill the void.)

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the bronco lettering.I'd actually prefer they left the ford badge off the back. The ford logo is so dated looking to me. Plus the back would look better with just the bronco horse badge.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could go either way on it. If you really want the grille to say FORD, I am sure there will be aftermarket grilles soon enough. Should be an easy swap.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I embrace the change.
F O R D grill will be available aftermarket I'm sure.

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some speculation that the Heritage Edition for MY22 will have just that type of grille.
Perfect if it does! That will be the first thing I buy from Ford to add to my Bronco if it does.

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish Ford offered that bad ass orange color in your photo
Me too! I wish they would have offered the Twister orange that’s on the 2020 Mustang. Without a doubt would have been the color I ordered if it was.
Ford Bronco Random Thought - Wish there was FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO? 1613747082994

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If Ford or the aftermarket offer a decent ‘F O R D’ grille, I’ll be all over it. Putting the name of the vehicle in big letters on the grille is akin to talking about yourself in third person. 😂

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

I'd be looking to either remove all badging or painting them same color as grill.

OP
OP
BricknoseBronco

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I for one, like the BRONCO on the grille, and like calling it just "Bronco", and leaving Ford out of it. I don't hate that they put the Blue Oval on the tailgate, but I'd prefer it if there wasn't any Ford branding on it at all...(and they recessed and pinned the oval badge, so removing it is difficult, and would have to replace it with something to fill the void.)
I don’t know why you want to keep Ford out of it. That would be the equivalent of Jeep Wrangler removing anything that says Jeep off of it. Then just calling it a WRANGLER. I for one am proud to call it a Ford Bronco. It’s what it’s name has always been and always will be. It’s the heritage of the Bronco. Plus keeping it traditional to the original Bronco which is what the new one is trying to do, I think should say F O R D across the grille. Either way we are lucky Ford designed such an awesome looking Bronco!

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As much as I hate raptor grills on other ford products I think a raptor style grill would look great on the bronco.
Sponsored