Sponsored

Random Thought - Wish there was FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else wish that Ford had kept the FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO? Honestly I think Ford hit the perfect home run of combining classic and modern together. I just wish they would have kept FORD lettering on the grille. I know they are trying to make it it’s own line of vehicles. At the end of the day it’s still a Ford Bronco.

*not my Bronco in the picture, just a reference to the grille and wishing Ford actually offered a real orange
1613745538106.jpeg
No, I actually prefer Bronco and wish the Ford logo was removed from the tailgate.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In fact, one of my first modifications is to 3d print a blank to replace the Ford oval on the tailgate of Bronco (the only "ford" branding on the exterior) and incorporate the classic "Bronco" script over it.
I'd be interested in a possible purchase of said blank. It's not a huge deal to me, but small details like that often set a vehicle apart from the herd.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As many Ford jokes I've made over the years, my karma is glad it has Bronco and not Found On Road Dead emblem.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'd be interested in a possible purchase of said blank. It's not a huge deal to me, but small details like that often set a vehicle apart from the herd.
Typically when I get these 1-off parts made, i'll whip up a batch of 10 or 15 and offer them out to specific folks who share taste/interest. Sometimes at cost, sometimes just for shipping. Who knows, depends if I go gangbuster and decide to have a buddy use his 4-axis CNC machine to make me a mould to make these out of pot metal or aluminum. Pretty sure you would be on the short list for something like this considering your vehicles and desire to build cars for yourself. :)

Things like the Filson sticker give-a-way were not so targeted. But despite the snarky quips on here, i'm a fairly generous person.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/this-aint-pineapple-pizza-but-it-is-stickers.7852/

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else wish that Ford had kept the FORD lettering across the grille instead of BRONCO? Honestly I think Ford hit the perfect home run of combining classic and modern together. I just wish they would have kept FORD lettering on the grille. I know they are trying to make it it’s own line of vehicles. At the end of the day it’s still a Ford Bronco.
I think I'm not as emphatic about this because I've never owned a Bronco before. I think if Ford hadn't already decided they were going to spin this off as its own brand-within-a-brand, it would have said Ford for the retro tie-in.

Side note, I thought I saw a post somewhere that someone had identified that each letter is somehow individually clipped on or otherwise attached to the grille. If so, it seems that all that would need to be done is to be able to buy the F and D and possibly something that would clean up whatever is left behind when removing the B and the O. The B, R, N, C, O are removed, the R swaps positions and the F and D are put in place.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh you don't like the school bis yellow they're calling orange?
I actually don’t mind it- not my 1st choice. Would just love a bright orange or boxwood green...
Something old school for the retro design of the bronco

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I for one, like the BRONCO on the grille, and like calling it just "Bronco", and leaving Ford out of it. I don't hate that they put the Blue Oval on the tailgate, but I'd prefer it if there wasn't any Ford branding on it at all...(and they recessed and pinned the oval badge, so removing it is difficult, and would have to replace it with something to fill the void.)
I know this is an old post, but removing all the "ford" badges doesn't change the fact it is still 100% Ford. If you don't like Ford, the Bronco is not the vehicle for you.

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a grill with Ford on the front.
co-raptor-116-1642788611.jpg?crop=0.798xw:1.00xh;0.jpg

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is an old post, but removing all the "ford" badges doesn't change the fact it is still 100% Ford. If you don't like Ford, the Bronco is not the vehicle for you.
I don't have anything against Ford, quite the opposite, I own 3 currently, a Bronco is one.
I know it's a Ford, everyone knows it's a Ford...I just would prefer to have more Bronco and less Ford branding. I just put a blackout vinyl over the blue oval on the tailgate. Still says Ford if that makes you happy...

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs