Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've ordered my wife a non-sas OBX in Cactus Gray. Is this how the community will respond when I post pictures?
I won't but that is because you bought the fancy cruising option. My actual problem with the "Black Out" on this version is the many different forms of black on the vehicle. Maybe with a hard top matching the MIC on the fenders it would flow better. It's too much of a mixture of gloss and matte finishes. Your OBX will have a gloss grille and gloss flares so the soft top would stand out less since it is a dark black. Also as the OBX doesn't have the increased lift from the Bilstein HOSS shocks the gap between tires and fender will look more proportional.
Sponsored

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it. It’s clean. The best part is that it isn’t all jacked up in the front. If you refrain from putting half a lift kit in the front that seems to be stylish these days it’s a thumbs up from me dawg

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, unless you put 38 inch tires on it, 3 winches, and light it up like a landing strip. You will be pointed at and made fun of. I truly don't understand people bashing other because of how they setup their Bronco. I've got a WT Sasquatch on order, when it comes in, I'll tint the windows and drive the piss out of it. I will put new tires on it, when those wear out and new wheels as well. I'm not dropping another 3k-5k it. Clearly people are made out of money or enjoy being so far in debt that their eyes float.

PS. It's Cactus Gray, your spelling is terrible!
But if the OP knew it was going to be a mall crawler then why get the BL? Why not get the OuterBanks that will look better with the options they added? Their money obviously to do what they want but maybe I'm also a little upset to see a BL that many people are waiting for to be tamed and put out to pasture before its prime.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But if the OP knew it was going to be a mall crawler then why get the BL? Why not get the OuterBanks that will look better with the options they added? Their money obviously to do what they want but maybe I'm also a little upset to see a BL that many people are waiting for to be tamed and put out to pasture before its prime.
Truth be known....mine won't never see the dirt. Just like my Raptor has never seen a Baja Race. I like the WT with the Sasquatch so that's what I ordered.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that so many people on here roast non hardcore off-roading/rock crawling whateverness with the Broncos kill me. 95% of the people on here could do the same off-roading they will be doing in theirs in a Subaru wagon, myself included. I would hope the 5% that are doing the other could care less how people choose to spend their money. For the rest of the self righteous bronco enthusiasts that think they are to good for anyone that can afford one, get over yourself. If they were that amazing and sold that well, they never would have quit making them. The new ones look good, hopefully are well built and a nice vehicle and are a fun recreational vehicle with the added novelty of removable doors and roof. That’s why most people are buying them. That’s why most companies are making products for them. Without the masses, no one would be making aftermarket parts for them, no profitability in it. Just leave people be, enjoy yours however you want to. Allow people to be proud of theirs.

Sponsored

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP can buy and do whatever he/she wants with their money. You not having your BL is between you and Ford.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP can buy and do whatever he/she wants with their money. You not having your BL is between you and Ford.
^^ This.

I have a BL on order too; fully loaded. Will it see the most extreme trails? Nope. It'll be used for some off-roading, which a lower trim would accomplish no problem. But I wanted a BL, plain and simple.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, unless you put 38 inch tires on it, 3 winches, and light it up like a landing strip. You will be pointed at and made fun of. I truly don't understand people bashing other because of how they setup their Bronco. I've got a WT Sasquatch on order, when it comes in, I'll tint the windows and drive the piss out of it. I will put new tires on it, when those wear out and new wheels as well. I'm not dropping another 3k-5k it. Clearly people are made out of money or enjoy being so far in debt that their eyes float.

PS. It's Cactus Gray, your spelling is terrible!
The first post was edited after a lot of us commented. I personally had no idea what mods were made hence the reason I asked. No explanation, just 4 pictures all the same from a distance. That's hardly bashing.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've ordered my wife a non-sas OBX in Cactus Gray. Is this how the community will respond when I post pictures?
We will probably hunt your Bronco down and burn it. The usual stuff.

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is my exact build and I LOVE it. Even if it is a mall crawler! Haters gonna hate :)

Ford Bronco Ranger rims on Bronco bronco
I am so glad you posted this pic.

My plan is to keep the stock wheels, and keep the stock tires until it's time to get new tires, and then do exactly what you've done here.

So my question is this: What have you done here? Lift? What kind of tires and size are these? To me this looks great!

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the wheels and tires are nice. I like that she went with the white lettering on the outside. Aesthetically, my only gripe is they are just a little small for the wheel wells. They almost look like spares. But hey, gas millage is probably pretty good. I'm running out of gas getting to our mall in our BL Sas.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fact that so many people on here roast non hardcore off-roading/rock crawling whateverness with the Broncos kill me. 95% of the people on here could do the same off-roading they will be doing in theirs in a Subaru wagon, myself included. I would hope the 5% that are doing the other could care less how people choose to spend their money. For the rest of the self righteous bronco enthusiasts that think they are to good for anyone that can afford one, get over yourself. If they were that amazing and sold that well, they never would have quit making them. The new ones look good, hopefully are well built and a nice vehicle and are a fun recreational vehicle with the added novelty of removable doors and roof. That’s why most people are buying them. That’s why most companies are making products for them. Without the masses, no one would be making aftermarket parts for them, no profitability in it. Just leave people be, enjoy yours however you want to. Allow people to be proud of theirs.
Spot on. My wife's Tiguan is already capable enough for our weekend needs but I'm still excited as hell for our new Bronco to be built for the reasons you mention. Most of the off-roading done here could be handled with any bone stock 4x4 let alone a 70k Bronco so I never understood the build police telling us what we need. The best Bronco config is yours, no need to worry about what people on the internet tell you.
Sponsored