Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just watched a reveal on TFL Trucks for the Ranger Tremor. The pricing is about $4200. I didn’t see all the details, but it sounds similar to the SQ package, less the front axle upgrade and front locker, but adding the Fox podium 2.0 shocks. Seems like the SQ package is pretty well priced in comparison. This does create some internal competition for the Bronco, adding a competitive package to the Toyota TRD Pro and GM midsized equivalents in the midsized truck market too. The Tremor maintains is 7500lb. tow and already considerable Ranger payload rating as well. Does that make anyone consider the Ranger more seriously? I know it does for me.
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This right here would never make me consider the Ranger. Hopefully the next gen will have a rear seat that lays completely flat.

Ford Bronco Ranger Tremor vs. Sasquatch 2FE8D091-2E0F-4FBC-BCA7-8BA883EA242C
:oops: I didn't know this. Do the seat cushions flip up as an option like in the f-150?

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
:oops: I didn't know this. Do the seat cushions flip up as an option like in the f-150?
They do. I was watching a video comparison back in 2019 of the Ranger, Tacoma and Colorado. The Ranger had the worst storage space with the rear seat laid down.

Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It definitely piques my interest. Every time I panic and decide it's not worth spending the money for the Bronco I want, I open the build and price for the Ranger. I probably won't go that route, but it's nice to know this is an option.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use my truck (Have had lots of different trucks, including 1 Bronco and 2 Bronco II) for everything. I love the form and function of the Bronco, but I haul stuff, tow stuff, daily drive what I am buying. But my interest here is twofold. First, the package pricing is interesting and makes me think the SQ is a very strong value. The second is the Ranger didn’t really have an off road package factory that made it interesting to me. Not that I have changed my mind, but it was interesting to consider.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is better that flipping down.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They do. I was watching a video comparison back in 2019 of the Ranger, Tacoma and Colorado. The Ranger had the worst storage space with the rear seat laid down.
The 2 door and 4 door versions are slightly different, but on both the rear seats flip up and there are storage compartments under the seat.
I'm guessing the re-design will address this..... I'd hope.