Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dad also had a red Eddie Bauer Bronco. Other color Broncos too, but he loved the red. So he late ordered a 4 door MIC rapid red. Wonder if he'll have to change colors?
Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for creating this thread. This launch has been a mess and now I likely won't even get the color I ordered!

@Ford Motor Company you guys have barely built any of these things AND you're dropping launch colors???

SAVE RAPID RED!!!!!!!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It boils down to they don't care lol. That's been apparent with many aspects of this debacle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Redrooster33

Redrooster33

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It boils down to they don't care lol. That's been apparent with many aspects of this debacle.
I hear ya. I’m sure Ford wants to fast forward to 2023 where everyone has a Bronco but there will be a time when other car makers build something similar, a competitor to the bronco and jeep. At that point, @Ford Motor Company will need our loyalty and caring now will make a difference later.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...there will be a time when other car makers build something similar, a competitor to the bronco and jeep. At that point, @Ford Motor Company will need our loyalty and caring now will make a difference later.
Most companies with short-term financial reports have become extremely bad at thinking far enough ahead to give a **** about customer loyalty.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By their actions, Ford makes it clear that the color choices, both inside and out are for designers to get out their personal bold and exciting clashing color mixes with unchangeable accent colors, don't give a hoot about the die hard nostalgic fans. Crystal clear in fact. Take the Eruption Green fiasco; Ford released a statement saying people were clamoring for heritage colors, did they give a heritage color? Nope, they took what the folks screamed they wanted and instead, proudly (they used 'proudly in the statement) gave them a color INSPIRED by the actual color people wanted. They have the ability to do the color shifting thing, which myself and a whole lot of people cannot stand, so they refuse to not use the capability by offering a real heritage color. Tone deaf to the end. They hear what they want to hear and give what they want to give. I'm telling you, Ford will not reinstate those colors until flying cars are a reality.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I resigned a long time ago to the idea that if you want some specific color ( like orange that actually looks orange), you're going to have to have it done yourself. Big auto companies like Ford are all about efficiency and margin at high volume -- niche and bespoke or anything close to them just don't compute on their financial terms.

If you don't like whatever sheshul ed color they have on offer this season, they don't care.

OP
OP
Redrooster33

Redrooster33

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most companies with short-term financial reports have become extremely bad at thinking far enough ahead to give a **** about customer loyalty.
Great point on the interior colors. Not many exterior go well with certain trims.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It took me forever to decide on AMB. If not for the green (which is basically the color I wanted to begin with) replacing AMB I’d have a hard time deciding which color to get.
Honestly I don’t think Ford will go back on the colors. I’d suggest maybe talking with your dealer to see if maybe you can arrange to let them have your non rapid red order if they can sell you a rapid red that someone backs out on. It wouldn’t hurt to ask to see if maybe there’s some on order already 🤷🏻‍♂️
Other than that you’d probably have to wait even longer to see if they bring back a similar color.
Rapid red is a nice color and if not for AMB and Green Itd be my 2nd pick

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, I get there aren’t many of us hence why these colors are out for MY22, but I’m not sensing the outrage that I still feel for missing out on the color (Rapid Red) that I ordered and want. Unfortunately, I’m a late reservation but a “priority code 10” with no VIN. My guess is that time will run out soon and I’ll be pushed to next year. This is fine and I completely understand the issues at hand ford is dealing with.

What is really disappointing to me is the fact that @fordmotorcompany took orders last year, couldn’t deliver on the product and now telling customers to pick a new color. This just isn’t right.

Personally, my Dad had a dark red bronco, loved it. It would have meant a lot sentimentally to get the same in the new gen. I’m sure a lot of you can understand that given the long tradition of this truck. Today, he would have been 83. Just thinking about him a lot and getting fired up that Ill need to get a different color bronco.

Anyway, has anyone heard any potential news or thoughts from @fordmotorcompany to offer these colors for 22MY?

I know I can always paint it but I’m already spending way more than I should on the truck itself.
Ford released a new color on Ranger today, although it's for the Euro market and i'm pretty sure it's not going to make it into production, nor to the US Bronco.

Please note this is not a joke post, that's Ford's official Euro market account.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

AMB was my first choice and Rapid Red my second, @Ford Motor Company has found a way to disappoint me at every opportunity during this launch. I have a WT on order that I 99d when the mod top got delayed, didn't care for the tan and black interior options so I felt it was sa blessing in disguise. Well it went to shit from there on and it sucks, I get the whole covid thing believe me, my entire industry has been decimated. But how with a straight face can you even consider it good customer experience to take away colors that people ordered because of delays that are no fault of their own. My build would still not even be possible as a 21 without the mod top, and then to add insult to injury the WT will be a soft top for 22???? This has been a dumpster fire. I'm just waiting for the next shit show when they decide to cancel the Raptor/Warthog.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands