Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just use up the last of the amb on my black diamond 2 door and park it for a month and you won't hear me bitch. Otherwise I do feel like they're abandoning customers who have been waiting patiently as they had asked to receive their broncos.....
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I still don't know what direction I'm going to go if I don't make the cut for Rapid Red. The Bronco is the rare vehicle in Ford's lineup that looks good in Race Red, however I only ever wanted it in Rapid Red. It'll go great with my Electric Current Red Metallic Ranger and the Soul Red Metallic Miata, but Race Red would match the Ducati pretty well.

Then there's the option of painting...

And if someone else mentions the abomination that is Hot Pepper Red, the worst metallic "red" in the industry, I think I'm going to find a baby and punch it right in the face.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm disappointed for sure. Switched from a 2dr to a 4dr and one of the main reasons for that switch was to get my color AMB. Looks like I'll be switching back to a 2dr with a different color, not really hopeful that I will get an email tomorrow. Guess I'll be waiting for the MY22 order banks to open up next month.
Exact same......I was willing to wait for my 2dr AMB Black Diamond due to hard top push, but to have to lose the only color I wanted too. I settled and went 4dr soft top to keep the AMB. Will order a heritage if another color comes along in a couple years.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't know what direction I'm going to go if I don't make the cut for Rapid Red. The Bronco is the rare vehicle in Ford's lineup that looks good in Race Red, however I only ever wanted it in Rapid Red. It'll go great with my Electric Current Red Metallic Ranger and the Soul Red Metallic Miata, but Race Red would match the Ducati pretty well.

Then there's the option of painting...

And if someone else mentions the abomination that is Hot Pepper Red, the worst metallic "red" in the industry, I think I'm going to find a baby and punch it right in the face.
That's my thought as well, who championed for hot pepper red? Fucking no one.

I even went to a Ford dealership today to try and see HPR in person, 340 vehicles on the lot and not one example. The take rate on this color will be even lower than RR. Maybe I'll like it but who knows?

I like VB but wonder if it is girly?
Sponsored

Last edited: