Bachman77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! Same build I ordered except I went with 2.7. I am seriously considering switching to the 2.3. just drove a maniquin 2.3 4 door with sas and it was better than I expected.
Zero regrets on the 2.3L, it’s not the 2.7L but it doesn’t suck. About the same as the V6 Jeep’s. I’ve driven the 2.7L and it runs good so really just comes down to cost.
Sponsored

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is awesome because those are without a doubt the two best colors available on a base. Man, it hurts my feelings how good a deal the base Squatch is. Congrats both of you!

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats!!!! Enjoy!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m one week and almost 1000 miles into this and have to say I’m 100% happy with my decision and my build. I’m also happy to report I’ve had zero issues and zero grimlins. As a background from a 43 year old, I’ve had multiple trucks, lifted trucks, and Jeep’s in my past. Been to many off-road parks and more than my share of hidden mud holes! My build is a base, 2.3L Auto, Sasquatch, Aux switches, Mod bumper. Cost wise this by far best bang for the buck. It’s bigger in person, great stance! Completely happy with 2.3L, no issue power wise. Is it fast, no. It’s a bronco! The soft top is the best one I’ve experienced on my own vehicles or others. It’s quieter and the operation is better. Base cloth interior is better than expected and seats are comfortable. Interior quality is perfectly fine. It’s very utilitarian in a simple good way. You aren’t buying a luxury car here. You are purchasing a vehicle who’s main purpose is to go off-road and get dirty, get wet, get scratches, get dents, possibly get rained in. My wife currently drives a Audi SQ8 and she loves this bronco! That should show the interior isn’t BAD at all. One final note, this thing pretty much stops traffic! People wanting pics, people asking questions. It’s like driving around in a million dollar exotic as far as the attention it draws. Feel free to ask me anything you’re curious about.
59588833-B0E1-4C67-8554-A2ED44B8A1D1.jpeg
8067059B-59E2-42DA-8E5B-886FFDE968AA.jpeg
0625A476-1116-4ACC-81BA-DD70A45FAC30.jpeg
FEDA6F89-7005-4D17-9B76-6A57FDFEE6CB.jpeg
3378E87F-8F64-47DD-95EF-786E89485A63.jpeg
1D5EDDA7-11C7-4EC7-A973-452982CD26F0.jpeg
Nice! How's the Rapid Red looking in different lightings? Photos look great.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m one week and almost 1000 miles into this and have to say I’m 100% happy with my decision and my build. I’m also happy to report I’ve had zero issues and zero grimlins. As a background from a 43 year old, I’ve had multiple trucks, lifted trucks, and Jeep’s in my past. Been to many off-road parks and more than my share of hidden mud holes! My build is a base, 2.3L Auto, Sasquatch, Aux switches, Mod bumper. Cost wise this by far best bang for the buck. It’s bigger in person, great stance! Completely happy with 2.3L, no issue power wise. Is it fast, no. It’s a bronco! The soft top is the best one I’ve experienced on my own vehicles or others. It’s quieter and the operation is better. Base cloth interior is better than expected and seats are comfortable. Interior quality is perfectly fine. It’s very utilitarian in a simple good way. You aren’t buying a luxury car here. You are purchasing a vehicle who’s main purpose is to go off-road and get dirty, get wet, get scratches, get dents, possibly get rained in. My wife currently drives a Audi SQ8 and she loves this bronco! That should show the interior isn’t BAD at all. One final note, this thing pretty much stops traffic! People wanting pics, people asking questions. It’s like driving around in a million dollar exotic as far as the attention it draws. Feel free to ask me anything you’re curious about.
59588833-B0E1-4C67-8554-A2ED44B8A1D1.jpeg
8067059B-59E2-42DA-8E5B-886FFDE968AA.jpeg
0625A476-1116-4ACC-81BA-DD70A45FAC30.jpeg
FEDA6F89-7005-4D17-9B76-6A57FDFEE6CB.jpeg
3378E87F-8F64-47DD-95EF-786E89485A63.jpeg
1D5EDDA7-11C7-4EC7-A973-452982CD26F0.jpeg
NICE! Congratulations and thanks for sharing the positive news about the vehicle. There is such growing discontent because of FORD's failure to meet delivery expectations. It's good to hear positive comments from an experienced owner.

I appreciate that you put the vehicle in context, it's a Bronco not necessarily fast and certainly not a luxury vehicle. The only complaint from me is your comments about the vehicle being a show stopper. I jealous, really wish I had mine! whaaaahhh lol

Sponsored

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! My white BaseSquatch is on its way to my dealer now. Cant wait to pick her up! Quick question for you:

How is the steering wheel? As in, how does it feel thickness wise and quality wise? I know its not leather wrapped and was wondering how much I might dislike that, not that its a deal-breaker...

OP
OP

Bachman77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! How's the Rapid Red looking in different lightings? Photos look great.
The rapid red looks good! I’ve always felt it was one of their best colors. Has that good sparkle to it. Wife’s exact words “I never would have picked that color from a pic but it looks REALLY GOOD now that I’ve seen it.”

OP
OP

Bachman77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! My white BaseSquatch is on its way to my dealer now. Cant wait to pick her up! Quick question for you:

How is the steering wheel? As in, how does it feel thickness wise and quality wise? I know its not leather wrapped and was wondering how much I might dislike that, not that its a deal-breaker...
I think it’s fine. It has a rubber like feel. The interior as whole has a very all work no play feel to it. Definitely designed to get wet and dirty and hold up to that. Nothing to tear or wrinkle or wear out.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can't wait for my Rapid Red Big bend, Sept. 27th build week can't come fast enough !!!!!!!!!!

Ford Bronco Rapid Red BaseSquatch Impressions BRONCO1

Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Picked up mine this morning. Base 2.7L Sasquatch.

You need to do your own thread on how you got a MIC SAS delivered 9/1/21 - what are all your dates (order, reserve, build) and what was your dealer allocation?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You need to do your own thread on how you got a MIC SAS delivered 9/1/21 - what are all your dates (order, reserve, build) and what was your dealer allocation?
It was delivered Aug 2. The dealer I reserved with screwed me over last winter. Long story but wouldn't let me order. I complained to Ford (a lot). Someone senior at Ford gave me a priority order at another dealer. Lucked out. Crazily, that was a new order. I was told to transfer the old order to the new dealer to merge time stamps. Anyway, that didn't happen and my other order was delivered to the same dealer two weeks after the first. 2nd was softtop. Dealer said I could have at MSRP also, but told them to keep it. The sold #2 for $10k over sticker. BD 2.3 manual softtop no options. Anyway, loving my Base Squatch 2.7!

OP
OP

Bachman77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't wait for my Rapid Red Big bend, Sept. 27th build week can't come fast enough !!!!!!!!!!

Happy for ya! I’m up to 2k miles and I’m 100% happy and zero complaints or issues. I think if you were realistic in your expectations you’ll have zero complaints!! Have fun with it!!

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am a Dec. 28th Resv. holder, I can't believe I have a build date this month so no complaints here.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Beautiful rig. Would you suggest adding the tube steps? I'm getting the same model and I wonder if my 51 year-old knees and my wife need them.
Sponsored