Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base, Sasquatch, Rapid Read, 2 door, with Auxiliary Switches, Modular bumper, safari bar, floor liners.
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 20211026_163135

With the competition, right after I brought her home. Since then:
Tint: 50% Fronts, 15% Backs
PPF on Fenders, Hood (front 16") and rockers
Lug locks
Expel tread film on door sills
GPCA quick handle bolts for hard top, with webbing plates (double as cargo tie-downs/hangers)
horse stall mat cargo liner in bed and over back seat backs
Zulu nylon gear sunvisor Molle panel (been moving that car to car for years, works well in the Bronco)

Coming (I have the stuff, need it to warm up a bit, may be March before I can get it on at this rate):
Clear PPF for inside of tailgate (painted parts)
4WP Step/Sliders

Looking at light brackets for pockets in bumper to get fogs. Can't decide between Baja Designs with Baja Designs lights, or 4x4TruckLeds brackets with either Baja Designs or Diode Dynamics lights, and what the mix will be (Fogs, spots, combo, flood, ????)

Also looking at lights for under the safari bar loop, if anyone makes a light mount kit for that location on the modular bumper, I would be interested in looking at it. Thinking 6-7' Round(ish) lights. (KC Hillites were the thing when I was young, and its my truck so there you have it)

Someone at work has a black 2-door OBX: (please ignore the bit of finger in the lower left)
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club 20211118_104614

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are both Rapid Red, correct? They look like different from each other. The one on the left looks like it has a bit more orange in it. Are they different in real life, or is it the camera, or is it the angle to the light that makes it look different? I saw a Rapid Red the other day (Bronco Sport) and as it passed it looked like it had a bit of orange, but then when the angle changed it lost that orange tint.
Yes, both rapid red. It's the angle of light that brings out the color shift.
Here's another one at a d slightly different angle.
Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club PXL_20211120_181620390

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are both Rapid Red, correct? They look like different from each other. The one on the left looks like it has a bit more orange in it. Are they different in real life, or is it the camera, or is it the angle to the light that makes it look different? I saw a Rapid Red the other day (Bronco Sport) and as it passed it looked like it had a bit of orange, but then when the angle changed it lost that orange tint.
They look the exact same because they are. You're taking reflection on the hood into consideration but should be looking at the doors. Best color hands down...imo.

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep GC 5.7, 93 Wrangler, 20 Polaris Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Basesquatch, 2.7 with the HD bumper, bash plate, bull bar, floor liners and those bad ass aux switches. Wasn’t sure about my last minute decision on the rapid red but damn he looks sharp when he’s clean.

A963E53B-2D3E-4483-861C-66474289FE7F.jpeg

Sponsored

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree, but everyone else's loss is my gain:p, I got mine in a 1 year color, in an unusual combination. The last time I looked at the "what did 6G'ers order" thread, I was one of one for my combination of color, trim, options, etc...
Almost one of one 😜. 2 or 4 door? Also got a 2.7 so not exact.

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had Absolute Customs in Petaluma remove the letters and paint in Rapid red. The paint itself wasn't cheap from Ford. All in I paid $200 and well worth it vs standard black or even white lettering. And it looks far better in person! Just waiting on the powder coating shop to get my beauty rings in gray back to me.

Ford Bronco RAPID RED Bronco Club A963E53B-2D3E-4483-861C-66474289FE7F

Guess I’m not the only rapid red 4 door squatch in the Bay Area. 😒. Good looking ride! I was thinking of painting the rings and the front lettering RR. What sliders are those?

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Almost one of one 😜. 2 or 4 door? Also got a 2.7 so not exact.
2 door, which was one of the drivers for the rarity, seems to be a low take rate, but probably higher in the first year or so than ever again.

Sponsored

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess I’m not the only rapid red 4 door squatch in the Bay Area. 😒. Good looking ride! I was thinking of painting the rings and the front lettering RR. What sliders are those?
Those are go rhino rb20's. Like them a bunch and they cover the pinch welds nicely.

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike5681