First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I'm getting but I'm telling myself that Badlands trim is yellow...if it's looks orange when I get it, the trim will have to go....
I'm thinking Cyber Orange is closer to Tennessee orange than jail jumpsuits, I mean that team in the upstate color.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rapid red like so many reds these days is a lil too maroon. Would look better on a caddy. The velocity blue while it could be more dynamic like the lightning blue is far better than any other color they are offering.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If youā€™re asking which colour is better, Iā€™ve have Velocity Blue on my current F150 and have had Race Red and whatever the Rapid Red was called in 2009 - both are winners in my books.

That being said, I like to cycle through the bright colours which is why Iā€˜ve gone CO for my Bronco - though Iā€™m definitely switching to the shiny bright green if thatā€™s the colour offered in MY22 and if my MY21 build date is pushed out to late autumm.
There isnā€™t a color offered I wouldnā€™t be happy with. They all look nice. Orange would have been my top choice too if it wasnā€™t extra and would put me over budget. Green is what I am eyeing if things go badly snd I get pushed

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am down to A51 and Rapid Red. This thread sure does show Rapid Red in a great way! I like the A51, but from reading the posts on here, its going to be way too common.
Well I saw Rapid Red in person yesterday. I liked it for the most part, but didn't love it. I didn't like how it looked pink in some lighting. Still a great color, but I am going to stick with A51.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, that Rapid Red has so much depth to it. It's funny because I'm not a red person at all. Its my least liked automotive paint color but it's in the lead by a long ways on my base build. VB is alright but at this point I'd rather go for AMB as it seems to have more depth.

I'm thinking Rapid Red with a white grille and top paired with some retro styled wheels would be:
8RKAP94.jpg

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The rapid red like so many reds these days is a lil too maroon. Would look better on a caddy. The velocity blue while it could be more dynamic like the lightning blue is far better than any other color they are offering.
Ford Bronco Rapid Red vs Velocity Blue 1620584419811

Wait, what about your avatar?? :)

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Rapid Red vs Velocity Blue 1620584419811

Wait, what about your avatar?? :)
That sweet sweet Maverick that I miss every single time I sit behind the wheel of a car that doesnt have a 400hp 306 in it is Burnt Orange. In person it would never be mistaken for a red of any hue. I miss that car so much and talk about it every day.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That sweet sweet Maverick that I miss every single time I sit behind the wheel of a car that doesnt have a 400hp 306 in it is Burnt Orange. In person it would never be mistaken for a red of any hue. I miss that car so much and talk about it every day.
Sweet looking Maverick...Cougar taillights?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sweet looking Maverick...Cougar taillights?
And GT500 wheels and fiberglass Grabber Hood. The last year I had it I worked 2nd shift at a factory. Had a 20 mile or so commute between towns. Was a helluva car to blast down a state route in at 2 am. I also took of the rear exhaust and welded shorty glasspacks to the collectors, very raw!
Sponsored