Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That top helps me visualize a white top on the same set up. Looks good!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WT come standard with Sasquatch package, but this one has the roof rack. Any chance they've figured out a way to offer the rack with larger tires?
Probably just wishful thinking on my part. Oh well, thanks for the photos anyway.
You can add the roof rack to any 2 door with squatch on any trim. The issue is with the 4 door..

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Q39 is in the gas station? I like that one first then, Jack Stack, Gates. When I visit the plant I go to at least one of those.
Next time your in drop some off at truck body we are too busy to get out

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can add the roof rack to any 2 door with squatch on any trim. The issue is with the 4 door..
Yeah, someone else let me know. I need a roof rack so I'll just install myself, or stick with the BL with 33s, which looks awesome anyway. Think I'll need a 96 month loan by the time I'm done ?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wooo baby that top has been rode hard and put away wet!!

But that body.....SCHWING!! With every 2 door pic I see, I fall more and more in love with it. It's perfect!! She's one hell of a buttertop.
Youre from the 60s aren't cha

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that top looks horrible, it needs to be black or body color. this MIC has got to go. Considering delaying my reservation unless FORD fixes this. It doesn't match anything and looks horrible.
It has been mentioned several times, that’s not the MIC top. It is the modular And or body color style, unpainted raw I believe.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting to feel bad for the blokes being pressured into a 4-Door. Adulting.....no bueno.
We all have our preferences! I don’t have to have the 4dr, but after having three two doors, I can say without question I have zero interest. It was a huge PIA for me, even pre kids. Now that I am old, my preference is even more towards the 4dr. I need the room, want my passengers to join me and don’t want to wrestle dogs or other crap in the back. That being said, the 2dr looks cool and I am glad we have the options.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We all have our preferences! I don’t have to have the 4dr, but after having three two doors, I can say without question I have zero interest. It was a huge PIA for me, even pre kids. Now that I am old, my preference is even more towards the 4dr. I need the room, want my passengers to join me and don’t want to wrestle dogs or other crap in the back. That being said, the 2dr looks cool and I am glad we have the options.
Same! Can't imagine having a 2 dr at this stage in my life. Especially since this will be my only vehicle. If I had a second vehicle, and only wanted the Bronco for fun, then I would probably get a 2dr
Sponsored