Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Today I received an email from my dealer who asked me to respond to an email he received from his Ford representative.

This e-mail provided me with two options, see below. I had a day one reservation and did ask my dealer if possible to keep me updated if a Raptor option became available. I haven't seen anyone else post this.

Screenshot_20211020-153631_Email.jpg
Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd be very cautious on expecting the Raptor anytime soon. There's going to be a lot of people on here complaining about not receiving a Raptor in MY22 even though they were never explicitly told they would receive one then.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

#jealous

DB1F6659-53E5-44F6-857A-AC8ABD66DA29.gif

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is all a little confusing to me. Is Ford saying that only FE reservation holders are eligible for a Bronco Raptor? I understand the gesture since the FE is going away for MY22, but many other people would like to changeover to a Raptor that didn’t reserve a First Edition.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is all a little confusing to me. Is Ford saying that only FE reservation holders are eligible for a Bronco Raptor? I understand the gesture since the FE is going away for MY22, but many other people would like to changeover to a Raptor that didn’t reserve a First Edition.

Looks like FE reservation holders that got their orders cancelled. At this point I am sure ford was like well we made somewhere in between 3500 and 7000 FE's, let us cancel the rest, and be nice to blow Braptor dust up the remaining assed that we are cancelling. I am in the boat for swapping from a FE to Braptor, told my dealer to do it. however, I am not holding my breathe. I did that since day/hour one and well......yeah. So I gave money, waited, hung in there, stayed pumped, got the swag (YAY a hammock) and went to an off-rodeo to then be told.....NAH yours didn't make the cut. I think I/we first edition holds that got screwed should have first wack at which ever model we want first, because it isn't like we can cross into a My22 FE, next top of the line equivalent is a Braptor.

What they also need to do, is if you're a My21 cross over and not a FE, they should honor your color choices.

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They should do what Ram did with the power wagon 75th anniversary edition and run it for two years :LOL::ROFLMAO:

jahdish

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ferrari 458 Italia, 2016 BMW X6, 2018 BMW M5,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the text I received from my dealer in response to asking to get a Bronco a raptor order in

“Good morning! Official order banks on those will not open until mid-summer - the only customers that are able to get in on that early are the First-Edition orders that went unfulfilled - Ford gave them all Raptors to make up for it…..”

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like FE reservation holders that got their orders cancelled. At this point I am sure ford was like well we made somewhere in between 3500 and 7000 FE's, let us cancel the rest, and be nice to blow Braptor dust up the remaining assed that we are cancelling. I am in the boat for swapping from a FE to Braptor, told my dealer to do it. however, I am not holding my breathe. I did that since day/hour one and well......yeah. So I gave money, waited, hung in there, stayed pumped, got the swag (YAY a hammock) and went to an off-rodeo to then be told.....NAH yours didn't make the cut. I think I/we first edition holds that got screwed should have first wack at which ever model we want first, because it isn't like we can cross into a My22 FE, next top of the line equivalent is a Braptor.

What they also need to do, is if you're a My21 cross over and not a FE, they should honor your color choices.
Any clue on the number of FE reservation holders that were affected?

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Today I received an email from my dealer who asked me to respond to an email he received from his Ford representative.

This e-mail provided me with two options, see below. I had a day one reservation and did ask my dealer if possible to keep me updated if a Raptor option became available. I haven't seen anyone else post this.

Ford Bronco Raptor Allocation? DB1F6659-53E5-44F6-857A-AC8ABD66DA29
Trying to figure out how you were given the option to do this. Did you place your FE order or do you still have it as a reservation?

Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There were a lot of FEs that converted to lower models, cancelled their orders completely. The number of unfulfilled FEs is not nearly that high
Less then 1000 2-doors and ~4K 4-door.
Don’t forget the ones that ford cancelled. 5/10 FEs alone where cancelled by ford at my dealership, and not due to tops or being 99’d. I was one of them, but I got mine through private channels, and not have a raptor allocation.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My local Ford dealership has two FE sitting in its showroom and one been there for a few weeks that I know of and when I asked about it been told it belong to the owner and I am sure he be getting the few Raptors also .

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is the text I received from my dealer in response to asking to get a Bronco a raptor order in

“Good morning! Official order banks on those will not open until mid-summer - the only customers that are able to get in on that early are the First-Edition orders that went unfulfilled - Ford gave them all Raptors to make up for it…..”
Considering the is all done based on allocations what are the chances that this would actually happen! Ford Has already made it perfectly clear that they have no real say in the process other than issue allocations to dealership.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd be very cautious on expecting the Raptor anytime soon. There's going to be a lot of people on here complaining about not receiving a Raptor in MY22 even though they were never explicitly told they would receive one then.
I've spoken with my dealership and they''re in line with what you're saying. Expect 2023 delivery
Sponsored