Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is in, but the VIN isn't assigned yet. So, I'm having color remorse. Currently I'm in for Code Orange. The wife has said she really doesn't like it. My backup is Velocity Blue. Again, not on the wife's list of likes. She has an A51 Badlands. My question is, what color would you get/are you getting on the Raptor? Which color would be the most desirable if we sell it a year or two from now? I'm probably overthinking it, but curious on others thoughts.

I ordered the Code Orange because that's the only exclusive color for the Raptor.....not because I thought it was the best looking.

And then the graphics package... Yay or Nay? I make stickers on the side, so paying $1000 for some graphics hurts my heart. But on that Velocity Blue the stickers look good. Currently I have left them off the Code Orange order.

Bronco-Nation-Raptors.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a carbonized Grey or white type of guy, but that’s just me. Go with your gut, you’re going to spend some coin on the Braptor so make sure it’s a color you love.

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went for Cactus Gray for resale after I decide I don't want it anymore.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For the Raptor I'd probably go black or carbonized gray to make those elephant ear fenders blend in more.
Carb Gray is not offered on the Raptor, I had to switch colors.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are people out there really letting their wife decide what color vehicle they can have? Yikes.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My opinion,
I always go for that "exclusive" color so Code Orange is a strong choice. I went on Ford's page and started building one. The Cyber Orange looks great with the amber LEDs and the Eruption Green looks flat out muscular.

OP
OP
jphillips2

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are people out there really letting their wife decide what color vehicle they can have? Yikes.
:ROFLMAO: Not at all. I did let her choose the color on her Badlands though. I'm just having some indecisiveness now and getting some other thoughts. Wondered if very many others also really didn't like the Code Orange. I didn't like it when it looked red. But the more recent pics definitely have more of an orange tint.

OP
OP
jphillips2

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a carbonized Grey or white type of guy, but that’s just me. Go with your gut, you’re going to spend some coin on the Braptor so make sure it’s a color you love.
I'm a silver/grey kind of guy also, but wanted some color on this. My 20 and 22 150's were silver. My 21 was lead foot (not offered in 22). Never been a big white fan, but do believe it looks good on some...

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally would say I always gravitate towards exclusive colors for myself, but if I don't like the color id just choose what I like. I love blue, so id probably go that route.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

:ROFLMAO: Not at all. I did let her choose the color on her Badlands though. I'm just having some indecisiveness now and getting some other thoughts. Wondered if very many others also really didn't like the Code Orange. I didn't like it when it looked red. But the more recent pics definitely have more of an orange tint.
Code Orange IS the Raptor color. It's definitely Red-Orange. There's been polls on what color everyone is picking. CO is the most popular. Just get what YOU want man. I don't think color is going to affect BRaptor resale enough to make a color decision based on that.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What if I told you the Braptor is my wifes and she has chosen the color. I wanted velocity blue to closely match my LB mustang. I didnt win that argument.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Since code orange is only available on the Raptor, I sprung for that.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My order is in, but the VIN isn't assigned yet. So, I'm having color remorse. Currently I'm in for Code Orange. The wife has said she really doesn't like it. My backup is Velocity Blue. Again, not on the wife's list of likes. She has an A51 Badlands. My question is, what color would you get/are you getting on the Raptor? Which color would be the most desirable if we sell it a year or two from now? I'm probably overthinking it, but curious on others thoughts.

I ordered the Code Orange because that's the only exclusive color for the Raptor.....not because I thought it was the best looking.

And then the graphics package... Yay or Nay? I make stickers on the side, so paying $1000 for some graphics hurts my heart. But on that Velocity Blue the stickers look good. Currently I have left them off the Code Orange order.

Ford Bronco Raptor Color Choice Bronco-Nation-Raptors
I just let my wife pic the color of her own new car, we do not like the same colors, lol.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's okay to value your wife's opinion and take it into consideration, it's actually encouraged to bounce ideas off of your significant other. Healthy relationship and all that.
However, do what you can see yourself driving for a few years. What kind of attention do you want in your Bronco?
My Cyber Orange gets complimented a lot, but it's definitely bright and stands out. I love it.
Sponsored