Raptor Fighter or Bronco Fighter?

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
The new Jeep Gladiator Mojave has some interesting roof options. One thing I don't like is on the hard roof, the inside is unfinished. I hope the Bronco is finished off better then that.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
1993FC8D-CAC9-48AF-8A57-F50ABE565A38.jpeg

It is an aftermarket add on. Not sure how much it weighs (making it more difficult to lift the roof off).

OP

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I noticed the new Wrangler High Altitude. I'm hoping the 4 door Bronco turns out like that at least.

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
20 inch is perfect for me. I'm buying strictly for on road use.
Im not happy with anything bigger than 16 on road. My driving style embraces the squish in the turns(tire pressure is key) and dont sweat the potholes, curbs, dips and such. I think the big wheel trend was intended to slow cars down unless they are on a track. Which is probably a good thing for most drivers.

I do think that a nicely setup gladiator can easily keep up a raptor in %85 of its favorite terrain and vice versa. Fortunately for us we have something coming that will likely rock the domain of both raptor and jeep. So far feels like they are delivering.