Sponsored

Raptor fog lights - part #'s for install on regular Bronco?

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry meant to say here they are from the Chicago auto show on Saturday. Rigid. They look really good.
Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that they fit so nicely and not too crowded looking. I have the modular bumper and would like to see if these will fit as nice.

DEAAA3EA-57A5-428A-BD1F-05E9DBFEE005.jpeg

B3C2B4BD-694B-4C4E-B9D0-B5A958422D83.jpeg
They fit great but require the different end cap from the Raptor to actually bolt in. It has additional mounting points on the inside lower edge of that end piece

OP
OP

Pony Collector

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
NO, it’s a Bronco.

It’s getting ridiculous with “nonsasquatch“ and now “regular“ Bronco.

Just state what you have, not what you don’t have.

Example:
Anyone have part number for the Raptor fog lights? Annoying they are not available for other models.
Sorry didn't realize it was that time. Try this https://www.midol.com/.
MY post title and location were changed by admins. i assume , I didn't put it in the Special Raptor section I put it in the general Bronco section so it would't get lost.
What "other models"? Raptor and bronco are the only models according to you.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since the raptor has factory fog lights on the mod bumper, has anyone tried to find part #’s or brand of these lights or if a wiring harness is available?
Annoying that they are not available on regular Broncos.
It's not worth it

First, while it could bolt up you won't have any wiring for it.

These kits utilize a fog light switch on the dash for 1 pair of lights, and an upfitter for the 2nd. If Ford did what they did on the Gen3 Raptors, they'll also relocate Aux 1 down to the fog pocket kit.

Second, the factory fog lights are HORRIBLE. They really don't throw out any light and the price you are going to pay to get them, is not worth it.

We've got customers ripping their Gen3 Raptor fogs off left/right in place for Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics kits. I've got a set of Gen3 raptor fogs (the Rigid ones) sitting here nobody wants.

They just don't throw much light out at all. Soooo it's honestly not worth it.

Our fog kits that we offer will bolt right up to the kit. AND we'll be providing FREE pigtails in each kit so you can use your factory fog light switch on your Bronco Raptor.

Sponsored
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's not worth it

First, while it could bolt up you won't have any wiring for it.

These kits utilize a fog light switch on the dash for 1 pair of lights, and an upfitter for the 2nd. If Ford did what they did on the Gen3 Raptors, they'll also relocate Aux 1 down to the fog pocket kit.

Second, the factory fog lights are HORRIBLE. They really don't throw out any light and the price you are going to pay to get them, is not worth it.

We've got customers ripping their Gen3 Raptor fogs off left/right in place for Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics kits. I've got a set of Gen3 raptor fogs (the Rigid ones) sitting here nobody wants.

They just don't throw much light out at all. Soooo it's honestly not worth it.

Our fog kits that we offer will bolt right up to the kit. AND we'll be providing FREE pigtails in each kit so you can use your factory fog light switch on your Bronco Raptor.
Still, it would be nice to at least be able to buy the housing and then fit the better quality Rigid light in its place.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still, it would be nice to at least be able to buy the housing and then fit the better quality Rigid light in its place.
Why would you want to do that? We already sell fog kits for the bumper :)

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I prefer an OEM look. I haven't seen too many of the 3 light-pod set ups that I like. Plus, if I need real off road light output, I'm going to put something above the bumper, not in those little pockets.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have a braptor inbound, which diodes would you recommend to replace the rigid and fit into these oem brackets?

Sponsored

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I prefer an OEM look. I haven't seen too many of the 3 light-pod set ups that I like. Plus, if I need real off road light output, I'm going to put something above the bumper, not in those little pockets.
Rigid now sells a triple fog kit with similar lights to those on the Raptor.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
those lights are the same ones used on the F150 raptor and they are the cheapest ones Rigid makes. BUT you can upgrade to a better LED in the same size from Rigid.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

those lights are the same ones used on the F150 raptor and they are the cheapest ones Rigid makes. BUT you can upgrade to a better LED in the same size from Rigid.
That was my point exactly. Just buy the housing (no lights) and use the upgraded ones from Rigid in the same size. I also have an F150 Raptor so I knew there was an upgrade in the OEM size. 👍🏻

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was my point exactly. Just buy the housing (no lights) and use the upgraded ones from Rigid in the same size. I also have an F150 Raptor so I knew there was an upgrade in the OEM size. 👍🏻
We are waiting for the same thing. I do not like the idea of spending so much money on a light that mounts behind my bumper (rather than inside the pocket) and isn't easily removable for when the modular end caps come off.

If the Raptor pockets don't work or aren't removable easily, I'm looking at modifying the end cap for mounting a proper driving light with quick connects.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rigid now sells a triple fog kit with similar lights to those on the Raptor.
Oh wow those look nice. But at 1k+ it is hard to pull the trigger, and they aren't attached to the end caps, which makes them prone to damage if you pull the caps off.

Personally, I would prefer round driving lights with a halo to match the headlights. Hella sells them for about $800, but they would require some cutting & fabrication to mount them flush with (and attached only to) the end caps... Fab work which I don't have time for right now. 🙁
Sponsored