Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gteat job and it looks amaing. I actually prefer the look of the raptor grill over the bronco grill. Not to be a poser, but I sincerely prefer FORD on the grill over BRONCO. This is such an easy mod that if you like the look it's a no brainer. DO IT!! I am hoping that the Raptor grill is interchangable with the Badlands grill.
Sponsored

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m so sick of seeing every truck (especially Tacomas) now running these lights on their narrow rigs. But I do have to admit it looks really good on the Bronco. Great job.
and seems like everyone is copying those 4 tires on the road thing too!

NTX_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Faz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice. I like them but apprehensive to do it here bc here in dallas theyā€™re super played out as I have seen them on every kind of truck and suv imaginable, even a geo tracker lol

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These lights and what they are supposed to stand for have been rendered meaningless by all the fuckin bros who wanna look like they have a Raptor at night.

Most people have no idea what they are actually for
Aside from the width indication thing
the lights are amber so they serve to make yourself more visible in fog or dusty conditions without causing everyone you meet to go blind so I doubt a Bro would have any interest in them. I do like where your head is at though. I also fuckin hate Bros and their dozers.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you did an awesome job ,I'm going to use a fuse tap in the fuse box for power so as not to tie up a switch.
Ford Bronco Raptor Grill Lights Installed & How To DIY Screenshot_20220117-131545_Samsung Internet

Last edited:

Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really nicely done video... You show all the important steps and yet remain concise...

Only very minor feedback I would offer is that green is commonly used as ground in automotive applications, so not an ideal choice for a hot wire. Only an issue if anyone else might be working on the truck down the road.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great DIY by the OP! Iā€™ve watch the vid twice now šŸ¤£ trying to decide.

Stage 3 Motorsports will have a kit coming out soon similar to their ranger kit. It will be a little pricier than DIY of course but less work. Their ranger kits are about $90. I think Iā€™ll wait to see what their bronco kit looks like then choose between the two

OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really nicely done video... You show all the important steps and yet remain concise...

Only very minor feedback I would offer is that green is commonly used as ground in automotive applications, so not an ideal choice for a hot wire. Only an issue if anyone else might be working on the truck down the road.
Thanks! Iā€™ll remember that next time thanks for the tip.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great DIY by the OP! Iā€™ve watch the vid twice now šŸ¤£ trying to decide.

Stage 3 Motorsports will have a kit coming out soon similar to their ranger kit. It will be a little pricier than DIY of course but less work. Their ranger kits are about $90. I think Iā€™ll wait to see what their bronco kit looks like then choose between the two
Maybe I should make some kit that are plug & playā€¦šŸ¤”

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I should make some kit that are plug & playā€¦šŸ¤”
That would be awesome!! Honestly I hope they take some of the cues from how you did it.

All they need to do is make ledā€™s that fit the spot perfect with no mods, and a wiring harness that fits too

doccoch

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1967 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good one buddy šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø. Form and function. Youā€™re basically the off-road version of this guy.

300px-Poser.jpg
Is that me? I just want you to know we are there for you... we care that you are so sick of seeing lights on people's grilles that remind you of other car's inspiration. sounds horrible and painful. I feel you bro.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that me? I just want you to know we are there for you... we care that you are so sick of seeing lights on people's grilles that remind you of other car's inspiration. sounds horrible and painful. I feel you bro.
I canā€™t fully tell. Does the guy have a red nose and oversized shoes? Keep up your comedy we got to give these drummers something to do.

ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif
Sponsored