First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These lights and what they are supposed to stand for have been rendered meaningless by all the fuckin bros who wanna look like they have a Raptor at night.

Most people have no idea what they are actually for
Yes I’ll agree that most people don’t know that those amber lights & the side red body lights are required by law on vehicles that are wider than 80”. But then you have those people like me who actually do know & even own a Raptor but just want their vehicles to look cool. Cause let’s face it everyone vehicle is basically a expression of their own taste & not everyone has the same. I’m just trying to help others accomplish something that they may want but isn’t available.
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so sick of seeing every truck (especially Tacomas) now running these lights on their narrow rigs. But I do have to admit it looks really good on the Bronco. Great job.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve always thought the Raptor grill lights would look awesome on the new ford Bronco. The problem is there isn’t a kit out there or anyone making them for them yet. So I decided to take on a new project & do them myself & they turned out amazing. I did a “how to” so others can also achieve this look as well. It does help if you have the uplifter switches & this will save you time & headaches as far as wiring goes. Hope this video is helpful to others. I’ll definitely be doing more as the time goes.
Excellent video.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Wildtrak84 looks great. In your opinion would these blend in ok on a Badlands grille? It seems like your black grille really helps hide them, not sure the carbonized gray grille would do the same. Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Wildtrak84 looks great. In your opinion would these blend in ok on a Badlands grille? It seems like your black grille really helps hide them, not sure the carbonized gray grille would do the same. Thanks
Are the holes on the badlands grille the same size as the ones in the video? If so they should blend in just as good. The lights have a smoked look to the lens so it hides them pretty good.

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprised this attracted so much hate for what I think is an awesome mod with an exceptional walkthrough. Thanks for posting, I’ll be doing the same and maybe experimenting with tying it into the DRLs (maybe once someone smarter than me figures out how ;))

Too many people here love to encourage posts about Bronco mods and then poo-poo anything they don’t like. I’ve seen some questionable stuff on here but never felt inclined to speak against someone else’s personal preference. Not every mod is a good fit for every driver.

Again, thank you for sharing. This is awesome.

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been trying to something similar and actually originally ordered those same exact lights off Amazon, but I have the Big Bend grill so they didn't work out. Awesome though that this works out so well the other grill style! Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Surprised this attracted so much hate for what I think is an awesome mod with an exceptional walkthrough. Thanks for posting, I’ll be doing the same and maybe experimenting with tying it into the DRLs (maybe once someone smarter than me figures out how ;))

Too many people here love to encourage posts about Bronco mods and then poo-poo anything they don’t like. I’ve seen some questionable stuff on here but never felt inclined to speak against someone else’s personal preference. Not every mod is a good fit for every driver.

Again, thank you for sharing. This is awesome.
I’ll look into seeing how hard it will be to tie into the DRL’s I have the wiring diagram for them just need to see if it’s worth the hassle. Stay tuned…

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll look into seeing how hard it will be to tie into the DRL’s I have the wiring diagram for them just need to see if it’s worth the hassle. Stay tuned…
Thanks. That'd be awesome if you can figure that out and post how. I'd like to have those 3 on DRL so always on. Then maybe add something like these as well and hooked to the switches for emergency since they strobe.

I know they are slightly larger but do you think you could easily attach them to the grill somehow?

https://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Emerg...NTLCNK/ref=psdc_9002296011_t3_B08PYVYN9T?th=1

Ford Bronco Raptor Grill Lights Installed & How To DIY Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.11.05 PM

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes please do!! I have some other light I would like to tie into the DRLs. For these I might tie them into the parking light circuit

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the holes on the badlands grille the same size as the ones in the video? If so they should blend in just as good. The lights have a smoked look to the lens so it hides them pretty good.
Thanks, but I was more referring to the color of the lenses against the Carbonized Grey than the size of the grille holes.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all do know that those are only there for wide vehicles and they're required my law to be on there right? To each their own I guess. If you want to abide by other laws that may not apply to you, you can always mount a front license plate like is required in Texas. Lol
I’m positive that no one cares, nor should they. Better than all the cool kids that spend thousands to lift their rig, put the biggest tires they can find and then throw a winch on it just for looks as they never actually go off road.

C-MAC

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-350, 1976 F-250, 1971,74,79 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those look great, thanks for sharing. I will be adding those to the mod list for my Bronco.

BroncoBill22

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve always thought the Raptor grill lights would look awesome on the new ford Bronco. The problem is there isn’t a kit out there or anyone making them for them yet. So I decided to take on a new project & do them myself & they turned out amazing. I did a “how to” so others can also achieve this look as well. It does help if you have the uplifter switches & this will save you time & headaches as far as wiring goes. Hope this video is helpful to others. I’ll definitely be doing more as the time goes.
That looks awesome, thanks for the vid!
Sponsored