Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I want to say I saw a part number in another post but has anyone seen or ordered one of these or found a way to obtain one?

paying homage to their original bronco, I can’t seem to grasp why they didn’t do all the grills with “FORD” instead.

https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/ford-bronco_100656892_h.jpg
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been thinking the same thing. I would rather the grill say Ford like the old Broncos did, without all the extras that come with the Raptor.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to say I saw a part number in another post but has anyone seen or ordered one of these or found a way to obtain one?

paying homage to their original bronco, I can’t seem to grasp why they didn’t do all the grills with “FORD” instead.

https://images.hgmsites.net/hug/ford-bronco_100656892_h.jpg
Because, the previous CEO got the stupid idea that Bronco could be its own sub-brand. Thus Bronco Sport and the grille saying BRONCO.

However, there is a Heritage Edition coming out next year with a proper “F O R D” grille. That’ll be the one to pick up from the parts counter.

OP
OP
GETSCHWIFTY

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah that’s what I saw. I wonder if they’re available for order since it’s in the system

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would rather the grill say Ford like the old Broncos did, without all the extras that come with the Raptor.
Funny I don’t really care what the grille says, I’m more interested in the actual Raptor bits.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

totally off topic but okay 👍
On Topic: Let’s be honest, there will be many other grille options that actually look like the original Bronco grille, you want the Raptor grille because it’s the Raptor grille. And it’s going to be very, very expensive; that’s what automakers do to keep people from building their own.

OP
OP
GETSCHWIFTY

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

On Topic: Let’s be honest, there will be many other grille options that actually look like the original Bronco grille, you want the Raptor grille because it’s the Raptor grille. And it’s going to be very, very expensive; that’s what automakers do to keep people from building their own.
not on topic. “I don’t care about the grill I want the other bronco stuffs!!1!”
You LITERALLY want to talk about anything else other than the talking point. 👌

maybe it’s the one I want? Maybe it’s the one I like? Maybe I don’t want third party. Maybe my mind is made up. Maybe I’m asking questions about the topic on my mind in the forum post I created. Maybe I don’t care about the cost of the OEM grill.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So ready to order Raptor digital dash and steering wheel

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I like the Raptor grill because it says FORD, you can keep the look at me lights.
Sponsored