Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really want to buy one of these so I have been watching the ones for sale since they started showing up. Current search on Autotrader show a bunch of available BRaptors starting at 109k and up, there are a couple at 125k that have been there at least a month. Almost every few days another one shows up available on there. I have no issue paying 20k over for one and I and hoping they will get down there after the 1st of next year.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...rtBy=distanceASC&numRecords=25&firstRecord=25
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They will, I doubt it even takes a few months for them to be 95-100k. It’s a luxury buy that most aren’t taking on since it’s a box on wheels that gets bad gas mileage. I love them minus the fender flares

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Frankly, you should have an issue paying $20k over for something that should sell at MSRP.
If they aren't selling at MSRP then they shouldn't be selling at MSRP though?

F150 Raptors have had ADM for years. The Bronco Raptor ADM isn't because of a chip shortage. Pretty much every dealership that would sell a Bronco Raptor at MSRP has a multi-year waiting list. You either pay ADM or you get on one of those lists and wait for your turn in 2026.

I really want to buy one of these so I have been watching the ones for sale since they started showing up. Current search on Autotrader show a bunch of available BRaptors starting at 109k and up, there are a couple at 125k that have been there at least a month. Almost every few days another one shows up available on there. I have no issue paying 20k over for one and I and hoping they will get down there after the 1st of next year.
If you shop around, I'm willing to bet you will find one for 20K ADM in the next 12 months. It may not be the exact build you want though so as long as you're not picky I think you will manage.

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Exactly. I'll wait my turn, even if it's years.

Also, F-150 Raptors started accumulating ADMs because they became susceptible to people buying them just to flip them. Dealers want in on that.

I am morally opposed to ADMs.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lots of those are either sitting at MAP or in transit

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exactly. I'll wait my turn, even if it's years.

Also, F-150 Raptors started accumulating ADMs because they became susceptible to people buying them just to flip them. Dealers want in on that.

I am morally opposed to ADMs.
That's fine but keep in mind prices have already gone up about $5000 for the Raptor MSRP this year. If you wait 4 years to buy a Raptor it may end up costing the same or more as if you had just paid ADM.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Frankly, you should have an issue paying $20k over for something that should sell at MSRP.
Only if some is actually offering them at MSRP. Otherwise the price is what someone is willing to pay, not what someone is asking.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Limited edition Fords have had ADM for well over a decade. This is nothing new and won't go away.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/all-cars/ford/bronco/san-diego-ca-92134?dma=&searchRadius=0&trimCodeList=BRON|Raptor&location=&marketExtension=include&isNewSearch=false&showAccelerateBanner=false&sortBy=distanceASC&numRecords=25&firstRecord=25
I agree ADM at 20k still works. Ford speciality vehicles hold their value. I think you will find one especially is you move quick and are willing to pic it up or have it trucked to you. It is hard to find serious buyers for vehicles over 75k that don't need financing.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But the raptor isn't a limited edition... lol
Maybe its not technically labelled "limited edition," but they are projecting 2,000 to 3,000 per year for one of hottest vehicles around. Dealers only get very limited allocations. How is that not limited? lol

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe its not technically labelled "limited edition," but they are projecting 2,000 to 3,000 per year for one of hottest vehicles around. Dealers only get very limited allocations. How is that not limited? lol

From Ford regarding the heritage LIMITED edition:
"Ford will limit production of the Bronco Heritage Limited Edition to 1,966 units "

There is no limit to the amount of Bronco Raptors that could be produce, the only thing causing ADMs is greedy people, and clowns willing to pay the ADM.. It's not that hard.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From Ford regarding the heritage LIMITED edition:
"Ford will limit production of the Bronco Heritage Limited Edition to 1,966 units "

There is no limit to the amount of Bronco Raptors that could be produce, the only thing causing ADMs is greedy people, and clowns willing to pay the ADM.. It's not that hard.
So, they can arbitrarily decide to announce an arbitrary limited number of Heritage Limited Edition Broncos and that's fine for ADM.

But they make a similar number of Raptors and that is not o.k. because they didn't stick a "limited" label on it?

Saying there is no limit to the number of Raptors they could produce is just semantics. Everything about the Bronco is limited, and the Raptor is surely going to be made in relatively small numbers.
Sponsored